Massacre Vs Terminal 4-0

Leen

where did it get ruin exactly? I don't get what you are trying to say Massacre is a rsps clan for a reason you would never be able to make it as a clan on real rs cuz ur all shutters who can't afford returns

You say we can't afford returns yet 95+% of us are in LPC+HPC clans.

You say we are brown sticky stuffters yet you don't know how to P2P, it doesn't make sense xD

You say we can't afford returns yet 95+% of us are in LPC+HPC clans.

You say we are brown sticky stuffters yet you don't know how to P2P, it doesn't make sense xD

just think ruin is an actual clan on actual RS competing with actual clans

While massacre will forever be a private server clan competing with low tier competition if u can afford returns why not just open on real rs???? But I already know the answer

Massacre would never be anything more then a private server clan ran by low tier clanners

just think ruin is an actual clan on actual RS competing with actual clans

While massacre will forever be a private server clan competing with low tier competition if u can afford returns why not just open on real rs???? But I already know the answer

Massacre would never be anything more then a private server clan ran by low tier clanners

being a low tier main clan isn't really competitive lol

Wouldnt say that for all clans but, if it's enjoyable for them why does it matter? Just like how you have fun on RS they have fun on BS & RS or just BS lol.

it's only enjoyable for them cuz they can spawn items they can't afford on actual RS because they are bad at it

no ask

My opinion is the only one that matters

You're in a low tier group of people who call themselves rockmen or some dumb brown sticky stuff competing with def against pures in the lowest tier scene possible and you're talking?

We all play 07 too btw and many of us are on the frontline of actual relevant clans. You just keep doing f2p trips with your syndrome friends while we have constant pure on pure p2p action.

Btw if you and your buttbuddies want a mini or prep let me know so we give you some quality anal and send you back to your little kids league

You're in a low tier group of people who call themselves rockmen or some dumb brown sticky stuff competing with def against pures in the lowest tier scene possible and you're talking?

We all play 07 too btw and many of us are on the frontline of actual relevant clans. You just keep doing f2p trips with your syndrome friends while we have constant pure on pure p2p action.

Btw if you and your buttbuddies want a mini or prep let me know so we give you some quality anal and send you back to your little kids league

Lmao kyp'd

Btw gz massacre