when you try creating fake users to save your dead site..

slushpuppy

Not all are retired for the same reason.. They know that SB is going downhill/ not attractive enough to invest much time anymore in it. You don`t deserve the rank, since it proves any1 can get a rank like that now. Hopefully @@slushpuppy and @@Moni realise that they should be thinking good about picking random peoples and giving them high ranks( only well respected peoples in community should get ranks, like Murd or PRShadows. I could tell the admins to fix it, but this was ez, just keeping my acc logged in. It`s all good for now, aslong as after the trial they see they made mistakes and take ur rank away it will be all fine.

I rather give mod to someone who shows continuous interest and puts in effort over some arbitrary defined group of call "respected people"...

snapback.png

Bro, sharkbrew is going bad at this moment( how am i not aloud to say that). I forgot pass of other acc, else i would`ve logged on it. Nevertheless, i`m not adding bad to it, just pointing things out. The good peoples like elver,jim, persian tom, wardy and peoples like Ir0ny/Lenin those are the peoples who makes sharkbrew so good/ can make it like old times. Every1 is confused why you became mediator,specially since you were the most broccolied person before you got promoted with the justin beiber topics. Now ur acting all different, but ur still the kid compared to me( compare the amount of justin beiber ass topics we both made and you end far on top).

Difference between kids-adults( power abusing threatment, sad to see the real big peoples like i named above retired from this website).

Not all are retired for the same reason.. They know that SB is going downhill/ not attractive enough to invest much time anymore in it. You don`t deserve the rank, since it proves any1 can get a rank like that now. Hopefully @@slushpuppy and @@Moni realise that they should be thinking good about picking random peoples and giving them high ranks( only well respected peoples in community should get ranks, like Murd or PRShadows. I could tell the admins to fix it, but this was ez, just keeping my acc logged in. It`s all good for now, aslong as after the trial they see they made mistakes and take ur rank away it will be all fine.

Wardy, Jim and Persian Tom were all active and useful people in our community but needed to step down due irl commitments. I was actually fond of break's application until he started to banter with his rivals. Break is 'role model' mediator when you exclude that from equation. If you do see some sort of 'power abusing' actions. Say something about it. Jake = inactive. Elver= idk. Ivp= inactive Jim=inactive Pt= inactive Quode =inactive Retired destroy=inactive wardy=inactive. The label inactive is for the people who got busy irl and barely clan now. 

This is what wrong with some of the users on this website.Some of you claim that there is some sort of power abusing when something doesn't go your way.  For months, we were scouting out on who to promote but a lot of the 'influential people' were only really looking for their own clans and not looking out for the entire pure community. 

Wardy, Jim and Persian Tom were all active and useful people in our community but needed to step down due irl commitments. I was actually fond of break's application until he started to banter with his rivals. Break is 'role model' mediator when you exclude that from equation. If you do see some sort of 'power abusing' actions. Say something about it. Jake = inactive. Elver= idk. Ivp= inactive Jim=inactive Pt= inactive Quode =inactive Retired destroy=inactive wardy=inactive. The label inactive is for the people who got busy irl and barely clan now. 

This is what wrong with some of the users on this website.Some of you claim that there is some sort of power abusing when something doesn't go your way.  For months, we were scouting out on who to promote but a lot of the 'influential people' were only really looking for their own clans and not looking out for the entire pure community. 

@@Kim you're a leaver i don't give a freak what u have to say leaver lol . .. . .