Kim, Critical Damage, & Ex Ranks

slushpuppy

9i97GP8.png

Kim

Kim was one of my more loyal & hardworking ranks and was due for promotion to Counselor. Unfortunately during this period, someone had convinced her to hop over to their community site on the basis that it is better than Sharkbrew(smileyslaughing_lol_dielaughing_100_101.).

She had informed me of her decision in advance and that her intention was dedication to the Pure Community rather than any particular site. She assisted to clear the tasks that was assigned to her before going over.

Today she has made clear of her intentions to return as her college semester is coming up and she will not be able to dedicate herself towards building a brand new community site all by herself.

I have done the necessary security checks and it appears that nothing from Sharkbrew was stolen except for our Clan Wars League and a couple of glory hunting ranks.

Without further ado, welcome back @@Kim and congratulations on your promotion.

DzFixGs.png

Critical Damage

9e58f8f20e52f791d79eb52582a32372.png

While CD has certainly earned alot of enemies, their tenacity is admirable and I believe there is an exclusive few in CD who believes quite strongly for the betterment of the pure community.

As the rank who got hacked(Lenin) has retired, and looking at the situation at retrospect, the whole debacle could be summed up as the folly of a few immature CD ranks. During the revamp of COTM, I had also received feedback from some clans that because there is only so few pure clans left the banning of CD had affected prep activity.

Thus I will be unbanning CD aftermath topics with immediate effect.

In the future, I hope clans will think of the consequences before taking the "rap" for anything.

DzFixGs.png

Ex-Ranks

Some of you had jumped ship thinking it was a really easy way of grabbing senior mod but some of you did appeared to have done so because you truly wanted a better community. I recognized some of my failures back in Sept-Oct when I legitimately had a huge debt to pay off IRL did not have time to micro manage the site, this combined with tiny staff team was a recipe for disaster.

I hold no grudges and I will welcome any ex-rank or any ranks from that other community site under certain conditions based on how you departed Sharkbrew, and your subsequent actions on that other site.

Ah yes @@slushpuppy are you abit desperate now? Kim left you, and other ex-ranks left you so you mass promoted peoples.

Hopefully you realize how much impact the peoples that left sharkbrew have. It`s never to late to fix it.

Mods even merged my topic with urs to show it has 80+ replies and looks like it`s a active post, damn Slushpuppy even some staff members are confused. Let`s make sharkbrew great again.

1) Take away some people their ranks( i will tell you from who if you want 2 know)

2) Say sorry to CP/CD/Doom/ all the others members that left sharkbrew.

3) Say you will listen to them and will help

4) Beg the old ranks to come back(the retired peoples that aren`t as much active or inactive due irl things).

Let`s do this together @@slushpuppy ( i love you)

@@Kim

@@Moni

@

Ah yes @@slushpuppy are you abit desperate now? Kim left you, and other ex-ranks left you so you mass promoted peoples.

Hopefully you realize how much impact the peoples that left sharkbrew have. It`s never to late to fix it.

Mods even merged my topic with urs to show it has 80+ replies and looks like it`s a active post, damn Slushpuppy even some staff members are confused. Let`s make sharkbrew great again.

1) Take away some people their ranks( i will tell you from who if you want 2 know)

2) Say sorry to CP/CD/Doom/ all the others members that left sharkbrew.

3) Say you will listen to them and will help

4) Beg the old ranks to come back(the retired peoples that aren`t as much active or inactive due irl things).

Let`s do this together @@slushpuppy ( i love you)

@@Kim

@@Moni

@

:intelligence:

:intelligence:

Slushpuppy, you can not take it seriously but if you look at the other posts you clearly can see that other peoples blame you bad choices. You need to start caring about the brew again, so it can become great.

What ur doing now( taking it all chill) won`t help this site to get better, since more peoples are leaving then coming back. Even @@Kim betrayed you so hard for other website. Take notes of what peoples say to you to help you and let`s make changes slushpuppy

It doesn't look to me like the rank who hacked Lenin has retired from CD; TBR, Zeke, Don, Hansis, Pain, etc, are all still active ranks and were all involved in some capacity. I think clans who prep them and inevitably win (CD quality is brown sticky stuff lol they will legit beg the Supremacy leader to call CWA for them) should get the points for doing so. CD ranks should also make a public apology topic to Rage for hacking Lenin and should also accept their defeat to us during our rivalry.

Also I thought I'd add these preps just to show-off some ownage haHAA