1-20 Defence

Lord Ex

I will continue to make these topics the same way you all will make your topics talking about all these different systems, awards and community events that will change the community.

It's so sad that the solution to this ever stagnant community is so simple, 1-20 defence. The reason the community has and will remain at a standstill is because this is no longer a 'pure' community there is loads of new players joining OSRS that don't have the opportunity to clan because they choose to build 'pure' accounts opposed what has come to be known as Lvl 111 clanning acounts.

The reason why your HPC's are limited to weekend trips solely and midweeks are absent other than that olympus midweek yesterday is because you can not PK effectively midweek on your 111 CLANNING ACCOUNTS..Your weekends are brown sticky stuff because clans multilog mains for opts leaving no clans to fight eachother. Revert back to pures and you'll see exactly what a clan pulls and it'll be a lot tougher to disguise the mains.

By the majority of clans expecting any new applicant to have atleast 30+ defence 75+ Attack Dual 90's it forces our community to cycle the same members who solely clan instead of encouraging new pures to join who also enjoy solo PKing or simply a REAL PURE BUILD and say that isn't the case..you don't expect your recruits to have 30+ defence 75 attack and dual 90's..THEY CAN'T PLAY IN HALF OF YOUR EVENTS. Oh then when it comes to the weekend they cannot hit anyone and are most likely being hit by mains.

I am waiting to see a true leader of the Pure Community (HPC) do what makes sense and revert your clan back to 1-20 defence. If you don't want to fight with 1-20 defence at HPC times until the other clans follow suit PK at LPC times, your clans will get more actions anyway. Midweek,weekend all across the board. 

The first one to do it, with the more organized, stronger core than what you see in LPC will most likely dominate the scene to start and add a lot of new faces to your community. 2017 should be the year we return to real pure clanning. And if any clan leaders want to talk about how to properly execute this PM me suck up your pride and let's head towards the path of 1 Scene 10+ Clans and more action for everyone.

you think if sharkbrew changed it to 1-20 def only 95% of the pure community are guna make accs which are 20- def? no. theres no going back lol gz eop gz mains

You will see your clan die if the community as a whole would change to 1-20 defence and eop remained 39+ 

Wouldn't make sense for anyone to be in your clan fighting other clans who accept only 20- Defence. Would be like EOP massing up there 110's to fight in the LPC scene. 

thinkb4post

I already spent too much time maxing out my HPC, although this sounds great, alot of people just don't have the time to make an account, or have just finished making their "clanning" accounts, and it would be a low blow to just tell them, "Alright, now throw away that account, we're starting fresh with 1-20 defence accounts only!".

Don't get me wrong.. this could happen, just not in a matter of weeks, or even a month. let's hope this becomes the meta before summer though:)

I already spent too much time maxing out my HPC, although this sounds great, alot of people just don't have the time to make an account, or have just finished making their "clanning" accounts, and it would be a low blow to just tell them, "Alright, now throw away that account, we're starting fresh with 1-20 defence accounts only!".

Don't get me wrong.. this could happen, just not in a matter of weeks, or even a month. let's hope this becomes the meta before summer though:)

Yeah maxing a HPC account you hardly get to use. Building a new account will give you a reason to actively play (when you can) and actually have fights that you can enjoy..You're going to playing for the next year I'm sure.. I'm positive you could build a new pure in this time.

1-20 def?? Why not be a real pure clan and stay 1 def!

Good topic Will, and it's true on the activity part, Misfits is 1-4 def and we get action every single day!

1-4 is good for a LPC/MPC bracket which I think every clan should start off as then sharkbrew should have a time period in which clans stayed at this level then introduce a HPC Scene with 1-20 Defence and players that want to level there attack which would also encourage them to get gloves so they are more effective 

Yeah maxing a HPC account you hardly get to use. Building a new account will give you a reason to actively play (when you can) and actually have fights that you can enjoy..You're going to playing for the next year I'm sure.. I'm positive you could build a new pure in this time.

Yeah, again, that could happen but the scenes wont merge in a matter of weeks/months, all the HPCers have to make the accounts first. I also lied, I have an account but not enough time to finish it right now, although I am ready for when the scenes do happen to merge, if they ever.

253fdd3995b12fb75a583abca99ddbe5.png

Yeah, again, that could happen but the scenes wont merge in a matter of months, all the HPCers have to make the accounts first. I also lied, I have an account but not enough time to finish it right now, although I am ready for when the scenes do happen to merge, if they ever.

253fdd3995b12fb75a583abca99ddbe5.png

yeah it wouldn't happen overnight and I would propose an opening date for the new scene giving clans ample amount of time to train new accounts.. however I do think a new scene would need to be capped to start with a gradual combat level increase eventually intoducing the HPC Scene

yeah it wouldn't happen overnight and I would propose an opening date for the new scene giving clans ample amount of time to train new accounts.. however I do think a new scene would need to be capped to start with a gradual combat level increase eventually intoducing the HPC Scene

Yeah. Try to get in contact with all the leaders in the ambassador boards, would love to see what you guys come up with together. btw pm braden on the brew to get amb for TR

You will see your clan die if the community as a whole would change to 1-20 defence and eop remained 39+ 

Wouldn't make sense for anyone to be in your clan fighting other clans who accept only 20- Defence. Would be like EOP massing up there 110's to fight in the LPC scene. 

thinkb4post

i have like 25+ maxed pures which are a combination of 50,60,75 atk all 1 def fully maxed lol. im more than ready but gz eop gz main

man who cares. 

os-scape.com just join

shut up kid your clan is dead just like the clan scene on os scape LOL

edit: literally just looked through FOUR MONTHS(3 pages lol) of os scape forums clan advertisement section only to find 0 pure clans advertising.

I don't disagree. But a lot of people simply do not have time to make new accounts. If our community was 1-20 def though, HPCs would easily be able to pull above 50/60 again.

If we take MM, Enemy and PoP as examples, while each of these clans remained low def (1-20), they were able to mass up huge amounts of new members to join.