1-20 Defence

Lord Ex

You will see your clan die if the community as a whole would change to 1-20 defence and eop remained 39+ 

Wouldn't make sense for anyone to be in your clan fighting other clans who accept only 20- Defence. Would be like EOP massing up there 110's to fight in the LPC scene. 

thinkb4post

We will see our clan die? If other clans decided for some cauliflower reason (which they never would) to go to that defence level how on earth would that affect our clan, if anything it would give us a massive advantage.  I do love people freaking out over 30 defence, as if it only came into fruition later on in the scene. 30 defence was around back in 2k6, some people were simply smart enough to join the band wagon early on, including some Fi and TLP  ranks. 

Thinkb4post????  nvm that sounded potato masher... Stfu

anything above 25 shouldn't be considered a pure ;)

And what would make 25 pure?

We will see our clan die? If other clans decided for some cauliflower reason (which they never would) to go to that defence level how on earth would that affect our clan, if anything it would give us a massive advantage.  I do love people freaking out over 30 defence, as if it only came into fruition later on in the scene. 30 defence was around back in 2k6, some people were simply smart enough to join the band wagon early on, including some Fi and TLP  ranks. 

Thinkb4post????  nvm that sounded potato masher... Stfu

And what would make 25 pure?

I actually lost braincells reading this

U tried

Not even going to clear anything up as you were unable to comprehend my first post

i have a 39def acc but i would be interested in 1-20 defence again, i wish jagex did the thing they did with rs3 where you could reset your def/pray after the release of legacy mode then maybe it would become a thing.

I actually lost braincells reading this

U tried

Not even going to clear anything up as you were unable to comprehend my first post

So basically that means you can't think of an argument so claim to lose brain cells instead

Cute lol xxx

Lmfao these tomatos did it to themselves. I'm glad the pure community is finally dead. It's been a shell of what it was ever since every brown sticky stuff clan gave in the the allurements of high defence and honourless pking. Good riddance to a brown sticky stuff community. But never forget that MM killed all your clans without adamant or nhing.

Lmfao these tomatos did it to themselves. I'm glad the pure community is finally dead. It's been a shell of what it was ever since every brown sticky stuff clan gave in the the allurements of high defence and honourless pking. Good riddance to a brown sticky stuff community. But never forget that MM killed all your clans without adamant or nhing.

YOU FUCKS HACKED SOLO KING

:( :( :(

YOU FUCKS HACKED SOLO KING

:( :( :(

Solo king used to claim quite proudly that he got his gp from phishing and ratting MM members. 13th just accidentally left his attack style of defensive after Solo was dumb enough to give his account info to someone in Eop who wasn't even loyal to the clan.

20 def is just as bad as 39, stay 1 or consider yourself a main

Not even close.... in f2p you could at least HIT ON 20 DEF. F2p clan wars now is literally decided by who has more 30 def rather than skill / being good at the game. It's not that much of an issue in p2p because all these people with +30 def still suck at tanking so they get one banged anyway. 

I'm so tempted to make a new pure clan that isn't past 20 def with ACTUAL good players at this game. 

Solo king used to claim quite proudly that he got his gp from phishing and ratting MM members. 13th just accidentally left his attack style of defensive after Solo was dumb enough to give his account info to someone in Eop who wasn't even loyal to the clan.

Kind of a weird story, he actually came back and proved himself somewhat. Was all good banter

Just reread my post bud I think you'll understand In time

just quoting u what u gna do about it

I get where youre coming from, but sadly i think its too late to change that - You can blame TLP & CP for the lvl 111 clanning accounts btw.

Also i would go midweek pking on a lvl 111 over a lvl 80 pure any day lol, its only active above 30 wildy anyway so why would you wanna fight mains on a lvl 80 pure when u can fight them on your 111 pure or better yet, your own main.

FYI - EOP is the most active clan when it comes to midweeks.

I get where youre coming from, but sadly i think its too late to change that - You can blame TLP & CP for the lvl 111 clanning accounts btw.

Also i would go midweek pking on a lvl 111 over a lvl 80 pure any day lol, its only active above 30 wildy anyway so why would you wanna fight mains on a lvl 80 pure when u can fight them on your 111 pure or better yet, your own main.

Clearly you don't go midweek pking because there's fights between pure clans every day around chaos altar, sperm hill and spider hill.

Clueless minion.

Most pure fights happen around Corp, CA and Easts. Main clans are so active in p2p wild, so having a level 100+ "pure" would suck. I'd know, I'm in the wild with my clan every day :)