Sharkbrew Tribrid Tournament

Nixon

9i97GP8.png

Hi everybody, I hope you all had a very happy and safe New Year. To kick things off for 2017, we've decided to hold a tournament to showcase individual talent rather than clan quality. Over the past month or so, the idea of an event of some sort has been thrown around. Fast forward to the past few days, it's slowly taken shape. With a lot of tweaking and brainstorming, we've developed a system best suited for it. I'm happy to announce that we will be holding the Sharkbrew Tribrid Tournament. We have two bracket concepts, and once sign-ups are held, depending on participation numbers, we'll release the one most relevant. I know there's a lot of talented brids on here, hopefully you'll all be able to make it. Over the next couple days, keep an eye out for sign-ups. 

Below is a quick overview for those on mobile:

• Two Combat Brackets
  • Pre-selected gear with 1 allowed upgrade
  • Participants must choose which bracket they will enter under
  • 10m RSGP + Forum Signature Grand Prize

Special thanks to @Shadows, @TheBean, @UyO5XIc.pngIceey, @Moni, @Kim, and @Braden for all their input and also @7fc9b1c42883ef369150806dedd2751a.png slushpuppy for allowing me to do this and contributing to the reward.

Expand below for full rules

piGqWKD.jpg

DzFixGs.png

?? Brew cap? Occult on or off.

I meant to add Occult but forgot, my bad, editing that in right now. As far as the brew cap, I'm leaning towards yes and putting the number at 3, but nothing certain yet. Any input from your end? Regardless, everything will be finalized at sign-ups.

I meant to add Occult but forgot, my bad, editing that in right now. As far as the brew cap, I'm leaning towards yes and putting the number at 3, but nothing certain yet. Any input from your end? Regardless, everything will be finalized at sign-ups.

3 is good imo

• 2 weeks later...