Sharkbrew Yearly Clan Awards - 2016

Braden

If i were in a clan that has NEVER been in the top 3 clans open at any time in their existence (Supremacy), i'd probably be mad too. 

Kiss the sigs. 

yea i mean ur members are more active on sharkbrew than they are on eop-rs lol im so angry i won 2 COTMs in a row off pure clan website where i didnt need votes meanwhile eop won 2 preps in 2 months

nobody cares about eop in sup but ur obsessed with us to the point where 1 kid makes a comment on this topic and all of eop quotes him baited as fuck l0l gj @@Mustafa

yea i mean ur members are more active on sharkbrew than they are on eop-rs lol im so angry i won 2 COTMs in a row off pure clan website where i didnt need votes meanwhile eop won 2 preps in 2 months

nobody cares about eop in sup but ur obsessed with us to the point where 1 kid makes a comment on this topic and all of eop quotes him baited as fuck l0l gj @@Mustafa

l000lllllllllllll

If i were in a clan that has NEVER been in the top 3 clans open at any time in their existence (Supremacy), i'd probably be mad too. 

Kiss the sigs. 

@@Mustafa

Supremacy been open since 09' and still havent achieved anything

The same people that were in Exiled forces are in supremacy rn lmfa0

looks like eop and fs just cant stop winning

u publicly hacked an eop member and took pride in it, we all know how it ends up for the other clan when that happens :P GL