CD MAINS

Never Lucky

yo remember when cd won a 1v5 rivalry and op cancels trips and rage pulls 25 to preps and 25 to trips 

Yo remember the last trip of the MPC scene where we fought for 3 hours, 110 t30capes with 20 CD ingame, and they spread and logged? and every trip before that with you running to singles the entire time? I remember that.

On Topic: This is why everyone just needs to starve CD, cancer clan who just wants to ruin the scene for others.

Yo remember the last trip of the MPC scene where we fought for 3 hours, 110 t30capes with 20 CD ingame, and they spread and logged? and every trip before that with you running to singles the entire time? I remember that.

On Topic: This is why everyone just needs to starve CD, cancer clan who just wants to ruin the scene for others.

u dont starve clans that bring tanks. u just bring more tanks, starving another clan is starving ur own. remember that :)

stop smoking crack lmao 

"Will there ever be a day where CD turn up to a fight without mains? "

I honestly don't think we will ever see that day in our lifetime friend.