Runescape Database HACKED - tips to saving ur account

Fudog

Milzan never leaked m8. Who even are you.

Why are you trying to defend a snake?

lmfao you are really dumb, just like the other brown sticky stuffters in ub u have the same guy leaking seance day 1 lmfao

Bottomfeeder lookin ass nigga

well your new so explains ur dumb ass comments just stfu ty

I've been around since 2012 what are you talking about? Your just mad bc I'm stating facts - ur call me a dumbass, but ur the dumbass who got caught leaking on.a site where the moderators are in UB. How many chromosomes do u have?

I've been around since 2012 what are you talking about? Your just mad bc I'm stating facts - ur call me a dumbass, but ur the dumbass who got caught leaking on.a site where the moderators are in UB. How many chromosomes do u have?

Show me , like everyone iknow in there said, idk what hanu/braden was thinking they're legit retards, yeah agreed dumb fucking aussie cunt lmfaooo ''braden choke'' still haven't found the leak and yeah pay me and i consider exposing him. otherwise keep slumping pulling 15-20 on weekends ded brown sticky stuff clan

Show me , like everyone iknow in there said, idk what hanu/braden was thinking they're legit retards, yeah agreed dumb fucking aussie cunt lmfaooo ''braden choke'' still haven't found the leak and yeah pay me and i consider exposing him. otherwise keep slumping pulling 15-20 on weekends ded waste product clan

Lol your mad asf I can tell - that's kind of brown sticky stuffty that you got kicked and ur in the worst lpc AAO to top it off. Bottomfeeder lookin ass nigga

Lol your mad asf I can tell - that's kind of brown sticky stuffty that you got kicked and ur in the worst lpc AAO to top it off. Bottomfeeder lookin ass farmer

clueless , but yeah ur black so explains everything your family been doing slavery since day 1. Stay down there and feed the skinny african kids

clueless , but yeah ur black so explains everything your family been doing slavery since day 1. Stay down there and feed the skinny african kids

Lol first I'm not black and second... ur the type of nigga to go homeless after ur mom kicks u out of her crib. Stay on that McDonald wifi u ginger

Lol first I'm not black and second... ur the type of farmer to go homeless after ur mom kicks u out of her crib. Stay on that McDonald wifi u ginger

quote me more if mad, i have a bigger house then ur parents + i make more then everyone you know. Get on my level fucking bundle of twigsgot lmfao