Sharkbrew is a PURE CLAN COMMUNITY FORUM or MAIN CLAN COMMUNITY FORUM???

Kaz

Just curious, I've been seeing a lot of clans posting propaganda claiming to clear pure clans, but yet you can see several kids running around in rune. 

Here's one .gif from EOP verifying they're a mid-leveled main clan:

caHz14a.gif

fiez67q.png

^Another one, not of EOP. Don't know who the pures are, but look at them rune kids yet again, and this one isn't even involved into HPC.

Shoutout to all the HPC's claiming to be HPC which is classified as "HIGH PURE CLAN", although clearly that's not valid because there's quite a few who do this same garbage and claim to be HPC. For those who forgot, 40+ defense is NOT a pure...unless you're turning over to a clan that allows rune pures & zerkers, e.g;

P.S: These pictures were found within not even 5 mins of hopping on "SHARKBREW PURE COMMUNIT FORUMS". Impressive!

If you look at what SB stand for. It is a "Community Forum" where pures are prioritizedz There are representatives of the main community though for clans such as Sv, Ruin, EoS between others.

I do agree about the excessive mains, and we are working on a penalty system which will be put into place soon enough. But it doesn't really matter what SB does, we are here to work as mediators to the community. Mains and such are work of clan leaders and clan members. If you have any problem with how they are leading their clans, go speak with them.

Just curious, I've been seeing a lot of clans posting propaganda claiming to clear pure clans, but yet you can see several kids running around in rune. 

Here's one .gif from EOP verifying they're a mid-leveled main clan:

caHz14a.gif

fiez67q.png

^Another one, not of EOP. Don't know who the pures are, but look at them rune kids yet again, and this one isn't even involved into HPC.

Shoutout to all the HPC's claiming to be HPC which is classified as "HIGH PURE CLAN", although clearly that's not valid because there's quite a few who do this same garbage and claim to be HPC. For those who forgot, 40+ defense is NOT a pure...unless you're turning over to a clan that allows rune pures & zerkers, e.g;

P.S: These pictures were found within not even 5 mins of hopping on "SHARKBREW PURE COMMUNIT FORUMS". Impressive!

2nd pic is Fearless using a tank unit hitting doom pures

It sucks but if you don't want to deal with it play in a lower bracket. This is history repeating itself. I remember 30 def in pre eoc which is why I went LPC and still LPC.

Why do clans with high def accounts care about being the #1 pure clan? It's clearly not the same thing might as well call it something else.. You're 6 defence levels from being a zerker clan anyway.