Fatality vs Cp F2p prep 2-1

Eops account

lol under 24 opts they lied about starting opts on topic look on vid and most of the cp guys left and we had other guys calling for practice they wanted 3 round pkri which isn't even a prep lol @

@@Kim @@Moni @@slushpuppy @

Topic does not match the Video

Round 1 25V25

Round 3 24v24

Lie'd about the topic

tbh all rounds looked like Pkri's

@ @@Moni CP won the actual prep 28v28-30v30

These rounds were below 25v25 we did for fun. Not sure why they'd get prep score for it.

I did notice that the opts did not match, but we do not take minimums anymore. As for why they got points, I had no idea it was just for fun lol. I'll talk to someone from Fi soon about it. I just thought it was a new prep set with both clans agreeing to do 3 PKRI rounds. 

Sorry for any inconveniences. Will be fixed soon once they give me their point of view.

I did notice that the opts did not match, but we do not take minimums anymore. As for why they got points, I had no idea it was just for fun lol. I'll talk to someone from Fi soon about it. I just thought it was a new prep set with both clans agreeing to do 3 PKRI rounds. 

Sorry for any inconveniences. Will be fixed soon once they give me their point of view.

Lol, we did one prep which we lost then they asked for another prep (3 pkri's) which Fi accepted and won 2-1.