A Warning to You All

Kim

Today was NH, but it was a statement to not leak our ts. We could care less about today's trip and accept all responsibility for our actions, but know this, we would gladly do it again as a reminder

you do this all the time, so many excuses.

Today was NH, but it was a statement to not leak our ts. We could care less about today's trip and accept all responsibility for our actions, but know this, we would gladly do it again as a reminder

I don't understand, you guys keep saying this "statement", a statement of what? That you're too fucking pathetic and weak to take an L and resort to NH tactics? There's nothing scary about showing upto a robe fight with a bunch of rune armour. It's just cancerous and not fun for anyone.

How about when a clan pisses you off and leaks your ts audio (like you guys have done numerous times), rather than wasting time with tanks/rag accounts, you put your efforts into recruiting and building your clan? Showing upto a fight against your rivals with double their pulls in pures, now THAT would be a fucking statement.

All you are doing is hurting your clan more. Your dedicated members that have spent a lot time building your clan or your newer members that are showing interest in the clan probably don't appreciate it when their efforts are thrown out the window for the sake of multilogging on mains.

@@Kim I like what you're trying to do although this is just a discussion website for pure clanning, people aren't going to change their ways or type of game play because you had a meeting and tried laying down a law.

Hpc & Lpc is fucked and has been for quite some time, if change was going to happen it would have already but seeing as the last multiple attempts have failed what is going to make this stick?

IVs leadership probably didn't care enough or too honorable to do anything about it lol grats on pissing off the great leader Tannie who will rag the waste product out of anyone

How is that an excuse btw its a statement

I agree, IV is an actual PURE clan. Gz IV. 

Ive been on sharkbrew for 5 plus years and seen the valiant efforts to try to change things without fully knowing the situation.. Thanks Sharkbrew staff for placing blame and not even touching on reasons why we did this cause your are wrong... 3 months cotm no mains... Ask yourselves why..

We weren't gonna post a topic anyways this was a rag trip today as punishment to Doom for thinking they could leak our ts without repercussions not because Doom uses MPC accounts lol.

That's hilarious I hope they leak it again just to trigger your waste product clan. Doom is clearly winning the rivalry anyway they still humiliate you without needing to resort to your petty tactics. I don't even like doom but you seem to like teaming with eop so your now a brown sticky stuff clan in my books and thats not a good thing to be in btw.

• Break locked this topic