A Warning to You All

Kim

Honestly to easy to just drop sharkbrew if they want just go ahead and sand bag the clan that won cotm 3 months in a row without mains... Where and why did they even come out ya wonder... Nice opening flame topic doom you wont forget it:)

lmfao you guys are obv upset cuz doom smacked you for #1 lpc and you cant compete anymore so you use any reason to pull our ur soft ass mains to try to get rid of any "competition" 

Your attempt to be impartial between fearless and doom is completely contradicted by what you just posted...

So you admit to looking at the content on RSW, which would then imply you were able to see dooms topics (you also claim doom brings mains, where no topic posted by FS or Doom shows or provides evidence for this)..

Why do you think your ranks left your forums? I respect that you host peoples forums etc, but as someone who is trying to establish a pure community, you fail to do that. Your staff members carry a lot of the burden and without them things would be a lot worse.

@@ultama before you start going about how 'holy' or 'pure' and 'innocent' your clan is. just watch this vid, at the start. It clearly shows u guys were hiding like 10 tanks at sperm while having ur main fall in at boneyard. Im pretty damn sure. Zik0 is from doom. And pretty damn sure. he did not get punished/kicked the way your leaders promised 'to cleanse the scene'. l000000000000000000000l 

Ok cool, that is CD not doom, CD were out pking at the time as well.

Anything over 75 combat isn't LPC according to your clan yet you still have accounts over it so I don't think people agree on the same idea of what LPC is. You can't sit here defending yourself when your clan has admitted prior to this weekend that you bring mains and continue to bring mains and are affiliated with rockmen.

We have 75+ exceptions, you have 78+ exceptions

Other clans shouldn't of used mains against them in all honesty. I love when clans cry about mains after using a few themselves. It's like once you reach a certain undisclosed number that's it. You're now officially not a pure clan anymore.

LOLOL, NO OTHER clan than envy and cd brings mains, which i dont even consider pure/lpc at all. Bringing mains is their only way to compete, all i can say.

LOLOL, NO OTHER clan than envy and cd brings mains, which i dont even consider pure/lpc at all. Bringing mains is their only way to compete, all i can say.

Oh? Then my eyes deceive me when I turn out on my main during weekends and hit mains from other clans also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Break locked this topic