A Warning to You All

Kim

9i97GP8.png

I would like to inform our community, that a group of clan leaders from the LPC scene had a meeting involving LPC Combat Caps, Rockman, and mains.

In a unanimous vote, all leaders present voted to not split the LPC Scene and the MPC scene as this provided more action to the scene.

The next agreement was the this scene would be determined by Def Caps and not combat caps, unless this caps were established by the clan.

This here shouldn't have happened today:

TkGASTd.png

VxUZtB1.png

FLW5Oot.png

Every clan leaders agreed not to do this. Almost every clan was clean today. 

We have heard excuses from Fearless members stating that they only bring mains because of these 'supposed' MPC accounts in other clans.

We don't want this becoming the scene that CD/OP/Rage experienced.

Keep it clean and don't make waste product excuses.

This is warning to all of you; don't bring mains.

Our penalty system is going to be officially pushed on February the 1st. Your ambassadors are still able to make disputes in the lounge.

If you see mains in other clan's aftermath topics, feel free to tag me.

Although, Critical Damage does not post on here. They will still be punished. Critical Damage & Fearless' Saturday and Sunday topics for this weekend will not be allowed to be posted, if continued, they will be warned for spamming and further punishment can occur.

I remember you leaking IV ts multiple times, get over yourselves. The excuses keep rolling in lol

IVs leadership probably didn't care enough or too honorable to do anything about it lol grats on pissing off the great leader Tannie who will rag the waste product out of anyone

How is that an excuse btw its a statement

IVs leadership probably didn't care enough or too honorable to do anything about it lol grats on pissing off the great leader Tannie who will rag the waste product out of anyone

How is that an excuse btw its a statement

The thing that I don't understand that you guys want to  cleanse the community of the mains. You guys go and rag people on mains??

• Break locked this topic