The next step...

slushpuppy

Should hpcs go zerk?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Should hpcs go zerk?

• Yes
    • No

I support this idea.

Zerks/voids are arguably the most practical accounts for pking at their respective combat levels. it's cauliflower that there's no clanning scene for them and that they're forced to go main if they wish to partake in an adequate clanning experience or forced to remain a solo pker to render themselves any use.

This will revitalise the zerk/void scene and create so much more content for players in the form of building accounts through quests, mini games etc.

Of course the only people that would oppose this idea are the ones that were actually dumb enough to train their defence to 39 rather than quest it. Unfortunately I think that makes up the majority of the HPC community :(

If we're gonna go above 39 def, lets literally make the HPC scene a main clan and restart the pure community. lol. Fuck zerk clanning it's dead. 

Yeah but if u go main.. ur basically gunna compete with the billions of other main clans out there. Zerk clanning will be fresh and you have a pool of edgeville void pures to recruit from

If we're gonna go above 39 def, lets literally make the HPC scene a main clan and restart the pure community. lol. Fuck zerk clanning it's dead. 

I hereby announce the birth of the new main clan #FEC

Final Eruption of Corruption