Do you have any integrity left Hormone?

slushpuppy

VN6qxrL.png

I cannot believe you have the arrogance to to claim self credit for the current 1-5 def LPC movement while absolutely ignoring the original founders & clans who actually stuck to the 1-4 def code like Misfits, DMK & RD whom I spent quite alot of time talking to trying to learn about the LPC scene, all while you were still playing with mithril armor & bringing mains to trips.

Moreover, Envy/Misfits/DMK/RD/ST's almost daily pk trips was also one of the real catalysts as it opened the community eyes to the sheer activity that was missing in the HPC and MPC scene.

Besides that topic you posted on your clan site demanding that clans obey that magical 1 def rule, what else have you done to deserve full credit for everything? I even have logs down here of you complaining about the "problems" in LPC.

Jan 15 10:22:17 <slushpuppy>    hi
Jan 15 10:22:25 <slushpuppy>    grats on reading the topic
Jan 15 10:23:05 <Hormone>    Are you going to allow clans that openly bring mains to post on sharkbrew?
Jan 15 10:23:12 <Hormone>    or they will just be classified as mains
Jan 15 10:23:38 <slushpuppy>    What is RSW going to do about mains?
Jan 15 10:23:58 <slushpuppy>    i would love to classify/ban them
Jan 15 10:24:02 <slushpuppy>    but u have to do the same as well
Jan 15 10:24:17 <Hormone>    So as of right now
Jan 15 10:24:29 <Hormone>    We're already having problems in the LPC Scene
Jan 15 10:24:35 <Hormone>    With CD as well as Fearless

Jan 15 10:39:59 <slushpuppy>    so are you really genuinely concerned about the lpc Hormone
Jan 15 10:40:34 <slushpuppy>    or are you going to use the excuse of no loopholes so you don't have to ever launch any anti main system on ur site
Jan 15 10:41:03 <Hormone>    It wouldnt be a system it would just be straight up
Jan 15 10:41:11 *    [Hormone] ([email protected]): ...
Jan 15 10:41:11 *    [Hormone] @#sk +#sharkbrew @#308 @#Doom @#zenith
Jan 15 10:41:11 *    [Hormone] *.SwiftIRC.net :SwiftIRC network
Jan 15 10:41:11 *    [Hormone] has identified for this nick
Jan 15 10:41:11 *    [Hormone] idle 00:00:08, signon: Fri Jan 13 01:22:17
Jan 15 10:41:11 *    [Hormone] End of WHOIS list.
Jan 15 10:41:16 <slushpuppy>    everything is a system
Jan 15 10:41:24 <slushpuppy>    how you talk to people, the necessary punishment
Jan 15 10:41:32 <Hormone>    If there is evidence of your clan bringing mains openly to events they shouldnt be allowed to post
Jan 15 10:41:33 <Hormone>    ont he website
Jan 15 10:41:34 <Hormone>    period
Jan 15 10:41:36 <slushpuppy>    but since you are closest to CD, why don't you tell them to drop the mains
Jan 15 10:41:38 <Hormone>    IMO
Jan 15 10:41:51 <Hormone>    I've tried
Jan 15 10:41:55 <Hormone>    I'm not the Leader in CD
Jan 15 10:42:11 <slushpuppy>    oh but aren't u the admin of rsw
Jan 15 10:42:14 <Hormone>    So like I said
Jan 15 10:42:29 <Hormone>    Most likely if nothing changes soon
Jan 15 10:42:44 <Hormone>    It will be dealt with

To add salt to the wound, even your own co-admin  have no idea how the Pure community works

j2vlLBB.png

The current LPC movement is not just telling everyone to stay 1-4 def or stupidly reset their accounts

It is a system consisting of clan ranks who is willing to put in the effort to stay 1-4(5) def, having daily pk trips & pkris & using their low combat levels to beat mains at levels mains are not effective in, recruiting new pures, and teaching these new pures how to pure clan.

The system will fail if any of the above factors are missing or neglected.

When I launched the def classification system, I gave credit to everyone who advised me on what should been done.

You are an admin of a community site, do not take away credit where it is due to people. It is extremely hurtful and nothing gets me more pissed off than a person in power who tries to abuse his authority by claiming all the credit for himself hoping the community will see him in better light.

All the current LPCs and even the ones who had to sadly close played a great part. They've kept their activity up to par and most of them have respected each other's decisions.  Its not something to claim full credit on a topic that you're trying to encourage others to come to that scene. 

At least RSW is finally showing some sort attention to this scene unlike before. 

Lol classic doom never giving credit to anyone that helps them. I would honestly say our real rivals IV played a bigger role in the growth of the lpc scene just because of how long they've been open endorsing 1 def and the countless months of clean action we've had together before doom opened which inspired new clans like doom itself, aao and envy to reopen.

Lol classic doom never giving credit to anyone that helps them. I would honestly say our real rivals IV played a bigger role in the growth of the lpc scene just because of how long they've been open and the countless months of clean action we've had together before doom opened.

Fearless is a tank clan and u claim to be a lpc

Ain't you the guy that just tried to convince an entire scene to get 40+ defence? 

You're supposed to care about the pure community man... you know this would mean the end for actual quality clans like Final Ownage Elite who stay 1-30 defence and not above? Come on man, start curing this cancerous defence issue that's going on in the community and stop caring about irrelevant stuff like this, please. 

Ain't you the guy that just tried to convince an entire scene to get 40+ defence? 

You're supposed to care about the pure community man... you know this would mean the end for actual quality clans like Final Ownage Elite who stay 1-30 defence and not above? Come on man, start curing this cancerous defence issue that's going on in the community and stop caring about irrelevant stuff like this, please. 

I am sorry.. 30 def is quality in an OSRS era where there is no turmoil & hand cannon?

Fearless is a tank clan and u claim to be a lpc

Leave it to a brown sticky stuffhead dome member to post broccolied waste product from a troll account.

OT: Doom does nothing to promote the bracket/scene. They don't do midweeks unless there are already 2-3 clans out and they have the numbers to out-pull them. They don't seek out preps. They barely do minis. They don't do PKRI's. They're the last ones in the wilderness on weekends and always one of the first to end even though they out-pull every other clan by 10-20. They honestly have very little quality in terms of leadership and core members. Members like @@Kanicus who are on a brown sticky stufflist in staff boards for being a waste product member because they can't be fucked to stay on for the entire trip smh.

inb4fsmainclancommentshehe

Any arguments can be setttled with a 75 cap 0 exception prep 40v40 min or a pkri just /query Tannie on IRC. :^)

Edit: Doom also has NOTHING to do with the listed clans opening lmfao!~!!!!!!!!!!

Leave it to a brown sticky stuffhead dome member to post broccolied waste product from a troll account.

OT: Doom does nothing to promote the bracket/scene. They don't do midweeks unless there are already 2-3 clans out and they have the numbers to out-pull them. They don't seek out preps. They barely do minis. They don't do PKRI's. They're the last ones in the wilderness on weekends and always one of the first to end even though they out-pull every other clan by 10-20. They honestly have very little quality in terms of leadership and core members. Members like @@Kanicus who are on a brown sticky stufflist in staff boards for being a waste product member because they can't be fucked to stay on for the entire trip smh.

inb4fsmainclancommentshehe

Any arguments can be setttled with a 75 cap 0 exception prep 40v40 min or a pkri just /query Tannie on IRC. :^)

Edit: Doom also has NOTHING to do with the listed clans opening lmfao!~!!!!!!!!!!

mad?