Special Forces to the Pure Clanning Community.

Control Pker

As you all know SF is without a doubt the #1 p2p based pure clan for the past while. With people closing left right and center we have seen more "experienced" clans move down or will be moving to this New LPC  movement of 1 Defence then probably to the mpc scene for harder action considering Lpc has no good competition to make action last long enough.

We hope to see you all at the p2p events as you will be Interested in involving yourself in both servers but we do realise that olympus specifically will be bringing mains. Im not fully

convinced that olympus will be as pure as what people may think considering not that long ago when they were mpc they brought almost equivalent amount of mains as CD and still got bodied. But i do hope for the best but i expect the worst especially because them and others to come cant take a loss. Itll be fearless x2+ Terror and we are fully prepared as a pure community in the mpc re-creation that you will close just as bad as they did . This is a heads up for when you plan to do this so make your choices right and i hope to see runescape make the worlds clear that 1-20defence is the cap and should be used for the clanning scene.

LPC is not MPC and HPC+MPC are practically the same just with a time zone difference. It Should be kept the way it is LPC 1 def, and MPC 1-20defence as well as HPC. LPC is not really clanning in my eyes if your not doing both servers considering if members see other clans doing the 2nd part of clanning they will  leave you 100%. You pay membership to train/pvm/ and if your in a " Clan" you obviously want to pk in it and not be able too. So there shouldnt be 3 divisons. if there was only 2 LPC HPC or MPC HPC , it'd be 1-20 defence not some 1-4 Defence bullbrown sticky stuff. The clanning norm has been 1-20def there for years n years n years. Its not going to change in 2017 no thanks. 

We will be 1-20defence no matter what happens and we will not accept anyone over that at all. Im extremely strict about this and if you know me, you know i play by the books. 

All preps with us will be accepted at a 1 defence cap but all weekends wars and what not expect us to have mith even though theirs not many of us we will still allow it. 

As of right now we have changed our recruitment topic on this sharkbrew site for everyone to read a little update: 

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/20481-special-forces50-combat-pures-the-best-there-is-the-best-there-will-ever-be/?p=561801

Gl out there

We fully understand your commitment to 1-20 defense and at some point very soon will be addressing to the community once more about splitting the LPC and MPC or LDC/MDC or however you want to call it.

The last vote ended in not splitting the scene which is why xLPCs, LPCs and MPCs fight at the same times; and although I personally believe that not splitting will probably win again, it is up to the community to decide.

Everyone has to take into consideration that there around around 18 xLPC/LPC/MPC clans 1 def 65-cb, 1-4 def no combat cap, 1-20 def no combat cap clans that will now all be heading out at the same time (Obvious variations to F2P only and P2P only clans) if nothing is changed. Keep that in mind.

All that just to tell us you're gonna wear mith to F2p trips still.

I find myself almost agreeing with some of the points you've made but why can't you just do what everyone else is trying out and stay 1-4 def or atleast wear robes on weekends and see how this new def capped scene works out, I don't want your mith to be the reason more mains are brought into the scene.

Read the first line wow that's a good joke sf has never been #1 on any server.

Prove me wrong? Id love to prep any clan out there in our scene right now to p2p. 

Maybe if you didnt clan hop so much you'd know or maybe if your clan wasnt a 1 server clan with mains you'd know. 

Or maybe you are just like the  average kid on this brown sticky stuff site that hides the facts just to throw some banter. 

Either way you wouldnt be able to join a good clan even though all the applications are forever open. 

All that just to tell us you're gonna wear mith to F2p trips still.

I find myself almost agreeing with some of the points you've made but why can't you just do what everyone else is trying out and stay 1-4 def or atleast wear robes on weekends and see how this new def capped scene works out, I don't want your mith to be the reason more mains are brought into the scene.

Because ive never ever been in a scene where 1-4 defence was ever the norm of how clanning is and shall not be in 2017 over the coarse of inexperienced leaders. 

If you are a veteran in this pure community you'd know that 1-20defence no matter what scene you were apart of was the way it was at least for me and i never ever seen it change. 

Because ive never ever been in a scene where 1-4 defence was ever the norm of how clanning is and shall not be in 2017 over the coarse of inexperienced leaders.

If you are a veteran in this pure community you'd know that 1-20defence no matter what scene you were apart of was the way it was at least for me and i never ever seen it change.

I personally love 1-20 def also, the reason I have a maxed 20 def account, but there is nothing wrong with change, maybe you should be more open minded and willing to adapt for what could be the better for everyone :)

Prove me wrong? Id love to prep any clan out there in our scene right now to p2p. 

Maybe if you didnt clan hop so much you'd know or maybe if your clan wasnt a 1 server clan with mains you'd know. 

Or maybe you are just like the  average kid on this waste product site that hides the facts just to throw some banter. 

Either way you wouldnt be able to join a good clan even though all the applications are forever open. 

Clan hop?? I've only been in rage, impact, fearless

Some big assumptions in this topic, watch out, don't become our punching bag. Bring anything you want, but expect to be called an mpc and given minimum action besides the 3 midweeks you have at chaos altar. lets just hope you guys actually come out to F2P more often, as "Pure-clanning" has always been, since you seem to always want to reminisce on the past. 

also, f9c4302b8e271abd4c0f3aa48b10c827.png