Game Over+ vs Circlejerk | P2P Mini | 5-3 [Perfected 3x]

Game Over

Mfw u openly admitted to being bullied by Shawn l0l quick to edit ur post

i did haha i got bullied by rd shawn and still got yall boys riding my dick when i havnt chilled or been in a clan with u for like a year plus

mfw you said you dont waste you time on waste product warrers but happen to bring my name up years later

make up your mind l00000l @@17_ @@COACH

i did haha i got bullied by rd shawn and still got yall boys riding my dick when i havnt chilled or been in a clan with u for like a year plus

mfw you said you dont waste you time on waste product warrers but happen to bring my name up years later

make up your mind l00000l @@17_ @@COACH

Lay off the drugs l0l its been 7-8 months

Guest eOp sharpshooter

17 u suck

I'll let 17 know what you think of him, but coming from a kid name Brendan who was made by Erase, he's probably going to die laughing when I tell him.

17 u suck

I'll let 17 know what you think of him, but coming from a kid name Brendan who was made by Erase, he's probably going to die laughing when I tell him.

can confirm erase did make me

ok brendan stay in ur lane and kyp lmao f2p miniwar team, mfw.

i got bullied out p2p off