Game Over+ vs Circlejerk | P2P Mini | 5-3 [Perfected 3x]

Game Over

Guest eOp sharpshooter

can confirm erase did make me

i got bullied out p2p off

Keep sucking Nik's dick, he doesn't even like you l0l. Garbage ass kid, your worse than erase

l000l coming from a kid sucking dick to get in nik/timz team l0l ? like wym and if im so bad yall wouldnt still be talking bout me hahhaha

pretty sure ur trolling rn

nik doesnt even like timz? they never had a team together, why would i suck dick to join a nonexistent team l0l

DgMMaNm.gif

NdcjJTU.png

l0000000000000l #1

pretty sure ur trolling rn

nik doesnt even like timz? they never had a team together, why would i suck dick to join a nonexistent team l0l

lost brain cells looking at this complexity then game over how do u think u got in both not like you didnt chill in ts with em all day

Guest eOp sharpshooter

l0000000000000l #1

lost brain cells looking at this complexity then game over how do u think u got in both r0fl

holy brown sticky stuff ur definitely on spice rn fatty. nik/timz hate each other, timz was in complexity, nik was in exposed. lol.

i was in team exposed? l0l complexity was garbage. @@Robbyy @team exposed

was refering to jeyes?? cant tell which one im talking too because ur both on the same lever of slowness

holy waste product ur definitely on spice rn fatty. nik/timz hate each other, timz was in complexity, nik was in exposed. lol.

ya then u ended up being in cpx wasnt ur rsn cpx jeyes

Guest eOp sharpshooter

was refering to jeyes?? cant tell which one im talking too because ur both on the same lever of slowness

ya then u ended up being in cpx wasnt ur rsn cpx jeyes

My name has always been hypekiller, wtf u talking about lmfao. do u even know who this is u baboon? 

My name has always been hypekiller, wtf u talking about lmfao. do u even know who this is u baboon? 

oh ur one of those 4nr kids vitka or the other guy so l00000l you dont even know me at all never talked to me in your life and your just on sharkbrew to flame war me for like 30 minutes im so done at this point lmfao im getting off ,bye...

Guest eOp sharpshooter

oh ur one of those 4nr kids vitka or the other guy so l00000l you dont even know me at all never talked to me in your life and your just on shark to flame war me for like 30 minutes im so done at this point lmfao im getting off ,bye...

pce scott, was 'ee'

You are incorrect.

I google searched "Vs Munapaat" and found more than 6 losses xD And there's more I know of that wasn't listed on the google search too :D

that record is since reforming after like 2 month break with new members + accs + gear + ts

You are incorrect.

I google searched "Vs Munapaat" and found more than 6 losses xD And there's more I know of that wasn't listed on the google search too :D

that record is since reforming after like 2 month break with new members + accs + gear + ts