DMK P2P Midweek Tuesday Ft SF & Yellow hats?

Killa

CoNhdY7.png

http://dmk-rs.com/forums/

z3PVmbD.png

DMK got together 25 members for our daily P2P PK Trip.

RheXAkY.png

The trip lasted for around 3/4 hours. We headed out to lavas to start off with it. Then headed down to Sperm/Easts in hope to fight some teams and clans.

We cleared Prestige/BP?? (some yellow hat clan??) 5 times and lost once. They claim we had mains however, we had 1 level 110, to combat your two tanks/mains, and the ts audio is at rune rocks.

P33IdU4.png

Flame all you want, you've got nothing better to do when getting cleared l0l :)

If you put the same effort into pking as you do with your topics maybe you'd actually be relevant.

PS Stop declining our P2P Preps pls

Thanks to everyone else for the fights :)

Rofl! You only won 1 fight out of 5. Great accomplishment. How many glory charges have you used?

P.S Not only matching opts, but also +5ish and cant even win a proper fight, especially against a country clan.

As most clans would agree #Prestige > DMK

Rofl! You only won 1 fight out of 5. Great accomplishment. How many glory charges have you used?

P.S Not only matching opts, but also +5ish and cant even win a proper fight, especially against a country clan.

As most clans would agree #Prestige > DMK

Stop @ing me and commenting on my sht I couldn't give a fk about your team. Only @ me if you want to sort out a prep/fullout, anytime, any day.