Three years and eight months on, what has changed?

P0ke N Die

So in late 2010 and early 2011, I decided to collect some information about the size of the pure community so that the impact of re-introducing the wilderness could be documented. When I refer to the 'pure community' in this thread, I'm referring to the total amount of members of each clan that participated in saturday/sunday trips (excluding masser clans with no ML). Here are the numbers:

30 December 2010 - 1,182 members in the pure community.

23 February 2011 -  1,411 members in the pure community.

It would be interesting to see what these numbers are like now, I have no idea what clans are open so I wouldn't be able to compile a list like this. Even if it's just a guess, does anybody have any figures?

Original threads here:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/topic/12623-ill-look-back-here-in-a-month/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/topic/14172-how-the-wilderness-changed-pure-clans/

Just added up all the clans memberlists except cp and lt so I just gave cp 65 membs and lt 40 - came out to 520. 

I didn't count foes community cause they dont have a ml but if you were to add it would make it 570ish?

Just added up all the clans memberlists except cp and lt so I just gave cp 65 membs and lt 40 - came out to 520. 

I didn't count foes community cause they dont have a ml but if you were to add it would make it 570ish?

Lt pulled 40 last week. We have around 50-60 members.

The community is rapidly growing thanks to IVP's idea with lpc introduction. We'll soon be having at least 5 clans pulling 50-60 here soon on the weekends. Give it a month and 600 will increase to 700/750 or even more.

The community is rapidly growing thanks to IVP's idea with lpc introduction. We'll soon be having at least 5 clans pulling 50-60 here soon on the weekends. Give it a month and 600 will increase to 700/750 or even more.

So people can actually start admitting that it worked? Wonder who'll backtrack on their words and say that they actually believed in our ideas.

Needs another injection of people; wonder if Jagex are still looking to introduce somethings to help the clan world.