DMK P2P Midweek Wednesday ft Gwassing Prestige. Ft ST

Killa

CoNhdY7.png

http://dmk-rs.com/forums/

z3PVmbD.png

With the news Prestige were out, DMK massed up and peaked at 26 members to hunt them down.

We found them at Gap and showed them why they shouldn't hype up :) Also Ty 4 the light ballista too even though I didn't pick it up l0l rip.

cya6pJ4.png

We then ran into StrikeTeam who gave us a nice fight before Misfits rushed it with hella people. Thanks for the fight ST, #1 Country Clan.

We then had a organised fight at Glory hill. Where Prestige must of thought you have to clump up like f2p l00l. We was down a few opts but thanks to the 7man+ clump they got into, we cleared them easily.

Look at the mini map lmao stick to f2p pls

rYenFo6.jpg

2Oy8YLR.png

Media

Videos

Killa POV

Nerd's POV

Pictures

B0Qqj4G.png

6zvf49.jpg

20thxu1.png

TvzSEgY.png

2EVrie7.jpg

@@Tomke you ended the video as you're running from us lmao take the L bud, you lost today and you will continue losing.

GOOD JOB DMK CLEAN FIGHTS CLEAN WINS

waste product vid. waste product music. Skipped to the end and saw u faded it out before u got cleared LOOOOOOOOOL U EVEN SHOWED UR CLUMP. was ez af @@Tomke

Just wait for Prestiges topic and you guys will be bullied again. No1 likes DMK

lol man you were cleared at maze then at gds with your mains.

You got us at gap when we where trying to regroup after fight with mains...

Wait for you video at maze boyz shows everything ...

lmfao u lost the pkri and still posted the topic, gj

Just watch the vid lmao what's wrong with you

P2P Prep any day any time. Altho I do see why u want to do f2p lol

2Oy8YLR.png

When we caught you matched or even +7 we cleared you in P2P. When you bring mains to help you in fights (also caught in teamspeak speaking about that) you lie that they aren't your mains. Let's meet in a clear F2P prep where mains could not be seen. What you think?

Our last offer, you either accept it or either be scared and still hide in wilderness. You stink, we'll find ya anyway:)

When we caught you matched or even +7 we cleared you in P2P. When you bring mains to help you in fights (also caught in teamspeak speaking about that) you lie that they aren't your mains. Let's meet in a clear F2P prep where mains could not be seen. What you think?

Our last offer, you either accept it or either be scared and still hide in wilderness. You stink, we'll find ya anyway:)

how dumb are you? I already said it on that topic but obviously i need to repeat myself for you donuts.

1. the fight was clearly closer opts than that (learn to count dots on a map)

2. The TS audio was mains being called in to fight other mains at RR not even at the same time as fighting you obviously because the mains that were called in are 110+ and cant hit you at CA

3. The mains at CA were purple dots on your vid so were OBVIOUSLY yours lmao

Its funny how you talk brown sticky stuff in p2p and then are too scared to back it up, we clearly dont do anything f2p whatsoever. You're starting something you're not prepared to finish bud, but don't worry, we will.  :)

DMK WINS AGAIN