Update on Envy's Defence levels

Control Pker

Ur acc is lvl 69 lmfao and your first clan was in 2k16.. cmon bro. Wake up lmao i been clannin with hassan since 09.

Lmao u know I have more than one acc and I've been clanning for awhile u broccoli and godbless u clan with Hassan lol what is it like envy v34? Kyp

I joined fs when it was 2k16 actually lol and fs way better clan than envy that's for sure heh and how was that lost to iv lmao don't try to pipe up broccoli cu :P

Lol bro i wasnt there for iv but i do know they had 15invites, yall killed 9 people in 2 rounds of a 70v70? LOL

Lol bro i wasnt there for iv but i do know they had 15invites, yall killed 9 people in 2 rounds of a 70v70? LOL

Lmao losing to iv and u guys get perfected vsing fs everyday remember when Hassan rage quit lol u guys are cancer to the scene join a real clan

closing devotion was easy lmfao

Is your name 'Big Meat' for the single reason of it being the only taste you have in your mouth, after all your clans getting completely railed since your unfortunate arrival on this game? Or is it due to you giving Hassan hardcore gobbies for so long... I forget?

Stay ez.

Is your name 'Big Meat' for the single reason of, it being the only taste you have in your mouth now after all your clans getting completely railed since your unfortunate arrival on this game? Or is it due to you giving Hassan hardcore gobbies for so long... I forget?

Stay ez.

l000000000l didnt i close dv and make u quit rs for 8 months? you back? name a clan and ill close em again fruit.