Invictus Vs Envy F2P Prep [2-0]

Smashville

yeah ok lol actually come to wilderness nvm you guys are a mini/prep clan lmao l2 come out in widlly please ill give you guys action... lol you lucky im not tryna break you're 25 members left L. id make you end before you go out on weekends. stop piping up lmao. FS 3-0 6X in a row. dont get too hyped cuz we will do the same just wait. 

yeah ok lol actually come to wilderness nvm you guys are a mini/prep clan lmao l2 come out in widlly please ill give you guys action... lol you lucky im not tryna break you're 25 members left L. id make you end before you go out on weekends. stop piping up lmao. FS 3-0 6X in a row. dont get too hyped cuz we will do the same just wait.

Why are you speaking like you mean anything to envy but a +1 who is muted on trips? You pull no weight, please stop acting like anyone cares about you. And the fact that you keep mentioning 3-0 vs FS, you were apart of the reason we lost those preps because you're trash. Lmfao pls stop talking before I make indi make you cry again.

@@Hassan is back this is why u dont auto rank lmfao all quantity no quality dont u remember when we perfected u in a 50 vs 50 pkri? yikes and now u tryna suck fs off? thoughts @@Big Meat 

ty 4 pre

p

Why are you speaking like you mean anything to envy but a +1 who is muted on trips? You pull no weight, please stop acting like anyone cares about you. And the fact that you keep mentioning 3-0 vs FS, you were apart of the reason we lost those preps because you're trash. Lmfao pls stop talking before I make indi make you cry again.

gottem 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I made you originalz, calm down.

L i wasent even their. yall look so hyped after this prep hmmm... its our first prep funny thing lmao dont forget FS 3-0 6X you guys dont get to hyped up lmao. at least come to wildly for once man we will show you action lmao, rematch soon plz. Gg.