UB on their first weekend...

Tannie

V6xHZMy.png

GvECyPj.png

020381040feb62bcef40ddfa918ebe7d.png

Imagine trying to compete as HPC clanners against W308 snipe team matched.. and asking another clan for help... Please keep your teaming waste product in HPC LMFAO... This is LPC baby, if you can't accept losses, don't even come out. Remember lmfao, we don't fucking off. Enjoy.

5085ba165f10998db62d06844649ccc9.png

l0l poor 'hpc' 0brain leadership smh.. imagine being a doom minion clan in 2k17 lmfao

hey dude I know you're a bit slow and dutch so I wont be too hard on you, but this weekend we fist fucked you.

saying we called doom to help us fight the mighty fearless doesnt really make much sense when we slammed you conclusively 7 out of the 8 fights we had. Also, considering the fact that doom showed up to exactly zero of them doesnt help your cause.

This, on the other hand, is quite telling.

I'm honestly surprised someone hasnt stopped you from posting these extremely embarrassing and cringy topics because it is obvious your ever declining memberbase doesnt like them.

hey dude I know you're a bit slow and dutch so I wont be too hard on you, but this weekend we fist fucked you.

saying we called doom to help us fight the mighty fearless doesnt really make much sense when we slammed you conclusively 7 out of the 8 fights we had. Also, considering the fact that doom showed up to exactly zero of them doesnt help your cause.

This, on the other hand, is quite telling.

I'm honestly surprised someone hasnt stopped you from posting these extremely embarrassing and cringy topics because it is obvious your ever declining memberbase doesnt like them.

? show me where we asked for help. how can you not even handle a 308 snipe team by yourself?? utterly disappointing. go back to sucking vito's btw l0l

I feel bad for your clan members dude honestly I do.

For whatever positive attributes your clan possesses it has someone like you as leader to bring it back down.

I feel bad for my clan members too. They legit have to deal with waste products like your clan on the weekends. When we try to set up fights, you guys would always avoid it then try get at least a +5 on us before rushing or 'forcing' us to defend when you apparently have more. godbless, just go figure lmao. if you wanna play the cheap shot game. Be my guest l0l

I feel bad for my clan members too. They legit have to deal with waste products like your clan on the weekends. When we try to set up fights, you guys would always avoid it then try get at least a +5 on us before rushing or 'forcing' us to defend when you apparently have more. godbless, just go figure lmao. if you wanna play the cheap shot game. Be my guest l0l

Yes it must suck being a low quality clan. Only a serial loser would cry about "cheap shots" being hitting you and begging you to go to multi with matched opts with you constantly crying "you first!!!" and refusing to move ever.

How does one mass up 5 more during a trip every time btw? I'm sorry we pulled 3 more than you to that one trip dude but maybe if you guys had a better tactic than sitting there and ranging from the single line you'd win more fights.

Yes it must suck being a low quality clan. Only a serial loser would cry about "cheap shots" being hitting you and begging you to go to multi with matched opts with you constantly crying "you first!!!" and refusing to move ever.

How does one mass up 5 more during a trip every time btw? I'm sorry we pulled 3 more than you to that one trip dude but maybe if you guys had a better tactic than sitting there and ranging from the single line you'd win more fights.

how do u lose a fight to a low quality clan? why are u asking for help against a low quality clan? 

i mean seriously, all flames aside. Its not like we brought 10 tanks or had a +10 on your ass. Was there a need to seriously call another clan for help? this is the fucking reason why hpc has gone to brown sticky stuff. clans that can't accept losses on a MATCHED basis. Have to team. LMFAO

Wanna look at our levels lmfao? We legit had 5 60s with 1 pray and still managed to dick you. 

06a4b695c2fec6ab4abf180031b23475.png

i expected more from 'experienced' hpc clanners like you.