[Pr]estige P2P/F2P Monday - DMK Hiding ft. BP

Fake Smile

e0hk7a.jpg

HOkpznM.png

11 Lithuanian Foxes massed up this morning for a pk trip.

Bumped into BP and DMK several times at lavas, BP fought back, but had lower numbers.

Had to chase DMK with 8-9 people all morning as they kept running/logging-out from us and getting back
after awhile.

Later this evening we went to kill some random pure team in F2P.
Stayed there for a while as there were plenty of action and teams/people to kill.

Fun day :)

XuSxsK4.png

5LRqql6.png
6eWXr3f.png
Q4XnYDX.png
VJscmPc.png
C60xBl2.png
WOkTteZ.png
jOJP6X2.png
uTZ2CPK.pngrPAEE57.png
XeUcgC2.png
jdk99Wn.png
19zrSCH.png
j54exej.png
N4Okluk.png
qkaeaWb.png
6OmG6sZ.png
fjPh52b.png
ZTbQsEA.png
XyqM60S.png
Tqfa8RM.png
EM4nZcP.png
Vienintelis Lietuvos purų klanas kvieÄia prisijungti!
Mūsų forumo adresas: www.Pr-rs.Lt

Ur scouts right there ://///

j0AMW1I.png

Our scout has no hair but ok :D You probably got hit by mains after a few minutes , am I right? :D

What's the point of massing randomly and spam "waiting" to noone but yourselves? Lmfao you kept hiding and running from us all day :D :D :D

6eWXr3f.png

Q4XnYDX.png

Yep looked ez, my boys did good :)

@Lil Nerdy why were you running, kids?

Its amazing me how dumb you guys are. On our topic we were clearly waiting to fight y'all at lavas after you killed it looked like 2(?) dmk members and you went into hiding. You are a 100% irrelevant team that seeks for attention like a highschool girl lol

Its amazing me how dumb you guys are. On our topic we were clearly waiting to fight y'all at lavas after you killed it looked like 2(?) dmk members and you went into hiding. You are a 100% irrelevant team that seeks for attention like a highschool girl lol

Lmao just shut the fuck up already please. Since your members got bullied and chased like 4 times and you refused to fight us, and we really had no more action at Lavas after pking there maybe for 1-2hours, we moved to maze. 5mins later we just ended with p2p. Grow up.

Lmao just shut the fuck up already please. Since your members got bullied and chased like 4 times and you refused to fight us, and we really had no more action at Lavas after pking there maybe for 1-2hours, we moved to maze. 5mins later we just ended with p2p. Grow up.

You're telling someone to grow up? do you see your signature? you're clearly 12 lol