LPC Upcoming Preps

Shadows

A ub/doom prep doesn't determine the top matched lpc not sure why you wouldn't put olympus in the top 3 either we'd smoke 95% of these lpcs I'd like to fight ub again as well fight was close with them barely winning (only a 25v25) given another opportunity I'm sure we would beat them on higher opts will see

probably because ub has experience from HPC and have a good record that they are bringing down into the LPC scene, whilst Olympus does not exactly hold that merit (purely based on looking at the out-dated CLW).

Apparently Adam or someone asked yesterday and Lalo declined?

Just being honest, we haven't fought vs UB so not sure how it would turn out

ask me, i accept. for sure. i aint no brown sticky stuff clan that lost a 3-0 and scared to prep for months. action is action. fs is the only clan that isnt scared to prep. especially after we lost to doom. theres nothing else to lose anymore.

A ub/doom prep doesn't determine the top matched lpc not sure why you wouldn't put olympus in the top 3 either we'd smoke 95% of these lpcs I'd like to fight ub again as well fight was close with them barely winning (only a 25v25) given another opportunity I'm sure we would beat them on higher opts will see

I would definitely put Olympus in the top 3 above FS for sure. However I don't think you would beat us, and I personally don't know enough about UB in the lpc scene. 

I don't mean any disrespect by this but i'm basing my anticipations off of Doom's track record, and the collaborative core that makes up UB's track record. Off the bat I don't see OP having the same caliber and I could be wrong, I see OP firmly around #3 for now

Cute how most of them include your clan.

Most LPCs already know Unbreakable is of good matched quality. It is to be expected that Doom vs Ub, Fs vs Ub and Misfits vs Ub would be big preps.

I said the topic was open to further suggestions, but most of the answers to the topic have been positive to my suggestions.

You are free to add your own, these are not established preps.

Doom been fighting low tier clans real competition comes the 18th

Tbh I know you weren't in Olympus the last era of LPC/MPC, but Doom won almost every, if not every prep vs Olympus. 

OP will definitely be in the top 3 matched tho!