Jagex Cup Happening?

Jon

jYreCe7.png

I think we've reached the Anniversary of the Jagex Cup around now, still with no announcement. I read it was delayed due to DMM and Raids.

Regardless, the point of this topic is to understand how the Pure scene will work (I assume there will be a divide between mains and pures). Will there be a defence or combat cap? Will LPC and HPC be separate (apologies for MPC, but seems you're going to be a bitch to accommodate in every scenario).

How will Ddos'ing be handled? Noticed it's still quite prominent, to my dismay.

We're watching one bracket fall over while the other rises. This isn't a good time for a tournament, especially when the line of communication between Jagex and ourselves is so poor.

If for some reason the Jcup happens around now, FOE wins p2p, CP could win F2P, i dont care man I got my fight and lost, it was a damn good one

We're watching one bracket fall over while the other rises.

Yeah, that was my concern. The whole restructure is going to make it messed up.

I don't see them making two (or three) different sections for Pures. 

Yeah, that was my concern. The whole restructure is going to make it messed up.

I don't see them making two (or three) different sections for Pures. 

the whole "three" thing needs to fuck off as soon as possible. At the time there was a thriving HPC bracket, an LPC bracket, and the mpc sustain from people who wanted to be in both. Whether this is clear to people or not, HPC is collapsing under its own lack of sustainability. You can't recruit pures into a bracket that demands near 100 combat to be effective reliably. There is no need for those bastardized 20 def 70 pray accounts any more, and I hope they don't come around again. 

the whole "three" thing needs to fuck off as soon as possible. At the time there was a thriving HPC bracket, an LPC bracket, and the mpc sustain from people who wanted to be in both. Whether this is clear to people or not, HPC is collapsing under its own lack of sustainability. You can't recruit pures into a bracket that demands near 100 combat to be effective reliably. There is no need for those bastardized 20 def 70 pray accounts any more, and I hope they don't come around again. 

Amen.

Wow you just said everything i have told you on UB's Ts. you doing great :)

We're watching one bracket fall over while the other rises. This isn't a good time for a tournament, especially when the line of communication between Jagex and ourselves is so poor.

If for some reason the Jcup happens around now, FOE wins p2p, CP could win F2P, i dont care man I got my fight and lost, it was a damn good one

with the core eop have now, i doubt any of those irrelevant clans come close to us

do u really think fo gonna win a p2p fullout with 30 new edge recruits from a mass clan?

dont get me started on cp btw

with the core eop have now, i doubt any of those irrelevant clans come close to us

do u really think fo gonna win a p2p fullout with 30 new edge recruits from a mass clan?

dont get me started on cp btw

you have not proven yourselves to be matched contenders in any regard in recent history