Olympus F2P Saturday - The Return - 2v1 Np

ruxso

easier than my fucking nan

Well, after over 2 years and several different scenes it seems that you're still unable to lead a multi pk trip. 

You pulled 95 and hugged single to the last Square the entire trip, gz on nothing i suppose, i assume you'll be doing this every trip until you bring mains to feel comfortable enough to go multi.

Well, after over 23 years and working several jobs it seems you're still unable to be succesful, you waste product lmfao

Mfw u think we teaming with cd lmao

It's obvious that any time we fought you CD would crash and focus us, in my video you can clearly see any instance where Olympus goes on corp hill or further, CD is there to help doom, and doom doesn't focus on CD on crash, they run north and snipe olympus. vice-versa, for a clan that "doesn't team with cd" it sure looks like it.

I'mma just leave this here to make sure people know what actually went down last night instead of believing fake topics:

Nice 5 minute video, I'm just gonna leave thsi here so you can watch more than 2 fights, and actually know what happens in the wilderness, any time Olympus went on corp hill or farther you teamed with critical damage

It's obvious that any time we fought you CD would crash and focus us, in my video you can clearly see any instance where Olympus goes on corp hill or further, CD is there to help doom, and doom doesn't focus on CD on crash, they run north and snipe olympus. vice-versa, for a clan that "doesn't team with cd" it sure looks like it.

Nice 5 minute video, I'm just gonna leave thsi here so you can watch more than 2 fights, and actually know what happens in the wilderness, any time Olympus went on corp hill or farther you teamed with critical damage

That video literally shows you losing to Doom dude wtf lmfao... as you can see, Olympus was pushed into the single-strip DD-spot inside the trees and camped it. Also, since there's no cape-counter in your video while my video does have a cape-counter, it makes your vid not worthy. If you check my POV you can see OP drop to 40 in the first fight before they camp the singles DD-spot and in the second fight they drop to 25 before quickly DD'ing in the singles spot.

There's no shame in accepting a loss dude.. lol.

That video literally shows you losing to Doom dude wtf lmfao... as you can see, Olympus was pushed into the single-strip DD-spot inside the trees and camped it. Also, since there's no cape-counter in your video while my video does have a cape-counter, it makes your vid not worthy. If you check my POV you can see OP drop to 40 in the first fight before they camp the singles DD-spot and in the second fight they drop to 25 before quickly DD'ing in the singles spot.

There's no shame in accepting a loss dude.. lol.

Eh, your topics claim you "fully clear" us, when we never dropped below 40, every time we'd go out and get a "clean 1v1" against you guys, cd mains would be there, or CD would be there to crash and doom would still focus olympus.

Not saying we won all of our fights, but doom claimed to be "policing the scene", yet they're doing nothing about CD?, I guess they only called multiple clans to help them with fearless because they were in a rivalry with them and needed help.

Is this at any of the fights you have vs CD? or do they only use them on Olympus/Envy?

Eh, your topics claim you "fully clear" us, when we never dropped below 40, every time we'd go out and get a "clean 1v1" against you guys, cd mains would be there, or CD would be there to crash and doom would still focus olympus.

Not saying we won all of our fights, but doom claimed to be "policing the scene", yet they're doing nothing about CD?, I guess they only called multiple clans to help them with fearless because they were in a rivalry with them and needed help.

Is this at any of the fights you have vs CD? or do they only use them on Olympus/Envy?

Well, we pushed you guys to the dd-spot where you than stayed for a while after we left. These were the clean 1vs1's. However, I myself haven't encountered any CD mains hitting us in our fight against CD so I don't know what that's about. 

Obviously if CD starts bringing lots of mains like Fs did, the pure community should do something about it.

Hormone doesn't want to hit CD and help get rid of their mains

broccoli propaganda. Had more fights with CD than we had with OP. We fully cleared you guys once (with CD no where in sight btw) and then the remainder of your trip was spent hugging singles. CD is fucking cancer but you will never get rid of them or their mains because of their low IQs and lack of worth IRL. But yeah, you guys had a brown sticky stuffty trip, sucks. 

We never fought you guys with CD nowhere in sight, I wish we could've because win or lose it would've been a lot of fun. If you're talking about the brief fight near corp when we ran and logged, we dipped because CD was on the way to crash and focus us and we weren't about to fight both of you at once. 

Edit: correction, we fought you once down a ton without CD making an appearance, we hugged singles so you guys dipped. Grats on the win I guess.

Well, after over 2 years and several different scenes it seems that you're still unable to lead a multi pk trip. 

You pulled 95 and hugged single to the last Square the entire trip, gz on nothing i suppose, i assume you'll be doing this every trip until you bring mains to feel comfortable enough to go multi.

motherfucker i like you but watch the first vid on the topic ft. cd mains fkn everywhere. We aren't the issue with mains but we are getting left out to dry for trying not to bring them. Not to mention we were crashed and focused on crash constantly by either you or cd. Fucking relationship goals, justin beiber af dude. Don't expect us to fight you in multi down 15 when CD is going to inevitably crash and focus us with a unit of mains while you continue to focus us as well.

motherfucker i like you but watch the first vid on the topic ft. cd mains fkn everywhere. We aren't the issue with mains but we are getting left out to dry for trying not to bring them. Not to mention we were crashed and focused on crash constantly by either you or cd. Fucking relationship goals, justin beiber af dude. Don't expect us to fight you in multi down 15 when CD is going to inevitably crash and focus us with a unit of mains while you continue to focus us as well.

Doom has dealt with rockman, 30 fs mains, multiple clans teaming every weekend, we still stand strong in multi on pures, I see Olympus in addy already, all im asking is when we have the opportunity to fight near matched opts, don't just attack us in single, we go multi then you hug single line like have done always, it's funner for both when you can see who gets a clean clear and win instead of hugging singles for returners.

Doom has dealt with rockman, 30 fs mains, multiple clans teaming every weekend, we still stand strong in multi on pures, I see Olympus in addy already, all im asking is when we have the opportunity to fight near matched opts, don't just attack us in single, we go multi then you hug single line like have done always, it's funner for both when you can see who gets a clean clear and win instead of hugging singles for returners.

Farmer you are brainwashed af holy brown sticky stuff. You clearly see the addy and rune in our capes attacking OUR OWN pures. 

"It's funner for both when you can see who gets a clean clear and win" 

So you are telling me its funner for someone to get 2v1'd by a main clan and their minions rather than hugging our spot for returns? smh.

Sure, you can have the opportunity when we're near matched opts then :P. Don't forget rockman was sniping us as well yesterday, and you called the entire lpc scene to deal with fs (which worked, surprise surprise). Don't act like Doom is able to destroy mains with their pures because fuck the mechanics of the game Doom scims hit on rune 100% of the time, you were struggling until the lpc leadership came together and fixed the problem. Respect for remaining on pures rather than escalating the main bullbrown sticky stuff, but I expected you would do more to make sure that it didn't happen again with other clans. Apparently, your leadership doesn't actually care as long as it doesn't affect Doom.

You can say that you saw Olympus in addy, I heard the exact same things from other clans about Doom when you were in the Fs rivalry.

Also who was in addy exactly? I know get a bang was attacking scouts that were on us at the start of the trip on his hpc, never saw him get back on it but he might've, you know him :P Need names so I can power abuse.

Ye ur about as braindead as I remember. My clan doesn't bring anything above 13defence, I know for a fact I can't say the same about your clan, as well as CD. stop bullbrown sticky stuffting yourself.

cauliflower propaganda. Doom does not need to hold CD's hand to clear you, we easily did it ourselves on more then one occasion last night. Once you ran and dipped in single or logged, we turned our attentions to CD who was rushing to more then likely focus you, but you wouldn't know that as you all dipped to another world.

Let's cut the crap here, you both had mains yesterday, Doom knows CD has mains and they will get dealt with, don't try and hide the fact you didn't have accounts there above 20 def cause you did. Learn to deal with it, CD has a low IQ and know nothing but mains, they're like a bigger version of Rocktards. Before you opened we dealt with FS mains, Rocktards and even CD mains and still came out on top of every fight pretty much.

Also, you're crying about CD rushing to team on you with us, maybe you morons have yourself to blame and shouldn't have tried to act like we needed help last week by throwing our cape on and focusing CD, you prob forgot about that right?

Next time, try to move your clan to a different location, it's a 1v1v1 so no matter what happens, it's always gonna look like you're being teamed, half the time, you stand in the middle of a fight and that's why you get hit by both clans. We just move away and maneuver around both clans to hit one at there weakest point.

It's 2017 btw, it's gonna be hard for any clan to get a clean 1v1 for longer then 5 mins when you have 3 powerhouses at the top of the food chain.

Gratz on your opening trip and hopefully there will be no mains from EITHER clans tonight.

cauliflower propaganda. Doom does not need to hold CD's hand to clear you, we easily did it ourselves on more then one occasion last night. Once you ran and dipped in single or logged, we turned our attentions to CD who was rushing to more then likely focus you, but you wouldn't know that as you all dipped to another world.

Let's cut the crap here, you both had mains yesterday, Doom knows CD has mains and they will get dealt with, don't try and hide the fact you didn't have accounts there above 20 def cause you did. Learn to deal with it, CD has a low IQ and know nothing but mains, they're like a bigger version of Rocktards. Before you opened we dealt with FS mains, Rocktards and even CD mains and still came out on top of every fight pretty much.

Also, you're crying about CD rushing to team on you with us, maybe you morons have yourself to blame and shouldn't have tried to act like we needed help last week by throwing our cape on and focusing CD, you prob forgot about that right?

Next time, try to move your clan to a different location, it's a 1v1v1 so no matter what happens, it's always gonna look like you're being teamed, half the time, you stand in the middle of a fight and that's why you get hit by both clans. We just move away and maneuver around both clans to hit one at there weakest point.

It's 2017 btw, it's gonna be hard for any clan to get a clean 1v1 for longer then 5 mins when you have 3 powerhouses at the top of the food chain.

Gratz on your opening trip and hopefully there will be no mains from EITHER clans tonight.

My clan doesn't have mains, i recorded a video showing cds mains, and the mains that they sit in our capes sniping us, don't be fooled by CD saying that Olympus is bringing mains, even if you think you see "Olympus mains" right click them and take a picture of their name so we can take care of whoever it is.

My clan is strictly 1-4 defence with like two 13def exceptions.

Here's the video showing CD hitting me with their mains in our cape, and tons of mains on corp hill. along with CD running to log out, but the mains they double log don't log out right away so you can see the amount of them they bring.