Sharkwallet Clan Hats + GP/Memberlist IPB4 Update

slushpuppy

9i97GP8.png

Sharkwallet

Ever since the launch of the popular betting application, people have been pestering us to add more items to the Sharkwallet shop so they could spend their winnings. As such, I have added the following:

Clan Hats

2b0f02fb25.png

You can now purchase clan hats that will go ontop of your forum name

So far, I have only added the hats of 3 top legacy clans. If you want your clan's hat to be added, post a topic tagging @slushpuppy with justification and I will see if it can be added.

(P.S. only clans that made an impact in the PC will be added)

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?app=ibEconomy&tab=shop&area=items&cat=2

500k GP

Also you can now buy 500k Runescape GP with 50k Sharkwallet points

Unlike the holier than thou ranks at rsw who claimed not to make money off the pure community, but yet put up ads less than 2 months after their opening, Sharkbrew's monetization efforts have been far lowkey as I believe making money isn't the main goal of this site, but to provide a safe community while promoting the development of pure community. However there are some costs involved and there are times I channel real life money into the servers to keep it online.

Regardless, since December, 2 RSPSes has kindly sponsored sharkbrew with RSGP/Paypal. With these 2 sponsors & the small monthly payouts from Google ads, All of sharkbrew server/networking costs are covered. We have also started paying our Mediators/Gatekeepers a token sum for their contributions to Sharkbrew.

However if we have excess GP, it will be channeled to cash prizes for the Sharkwallet or any future tournaments.

DzFixGs.png

Memberlist

I have added support for IPB4 for the Sharkbrew Memberlist