Misfits vs RD PKRI x2 FT. FOE

Zee

are you triggered? this is not for me or my members this for u because u are the 1 one who has a deluded understanding of that fight.. either way it's not that serious not sure how I managed to hit a nerve while just trying to shed some light on what really happened

you're the one who's triggered replying on my topic lol, we couldn't give 2 fucks that's why we didnt even look at your aftermath

Horrible pov

you seem obsessed over misfits, probably one of those kidsthat aspired to join us but we didn't allow lol

you're the one who's triggered replying on my topic lol, we couldn't give 2 fucks that's why we didnt even look at your aftermath

you seem obsessed over misfits, probably one of those kidsthat aspired to join us but we didn't allow lol

??? it's on Sharkbrew you clown & you guys wont last hell I could've joined if I wanted to but being P2P based wont get you guys anywhere for long, Woon is cool thou so best of luck :D

??? it's on Sharkbrew you clown & you guys wont last hell I could've joined if I wanted to but being P2P based wont get you guys anywhere for long, Woon is cool thou so best of luck :D

I don't understand some people on this site. You complain that we only do 1 server (the only relevant one at that), and then also complain that the f2p server is fully fucked with mains.

Clans longevity relies on the dedication of both ranks, and members. As well as how much activity they have. Playing 1/2 servers is not depriving Misfits of any activity. In fact, we have so much activity that i can't even train my account half the time. Anyways you said GL so, TY

lol it also shows prior to that us fighting foe while u were absent grabbing a quick rg/returning yes we teled our after we clashed with u for the 2nd time with inventories full of loot.. needed bank ty

You're using looting as an excuse to tele out. We'll take the win you can keep the loot lol rune c'bow isn't that much to me.

Also we all saw what happened when we fought deeper and could actually hit your 70s

Not a good fight. Quite disappointing to find a PKRI organised by RD have FOE crash. So much proof it was an organised crash too.

There was attempted Sandwich (found FOE at Corp and RD at FOG. The fight was suppose to be at CA where we were sitting) and clear proof FOE was telling RD autists to stop attacking them.

I was there the whole time. Fight was engaged by Misfits at FOG since we discovered FOE was at Corp (we weren't going to run). We were pushed back at the start when FOE came, but by the end of it, Misfits were the only clan left at FOG. A ton of us were left sitting there not able to attack the 90-100 that were hitting our high levels.

Second hit at CA was easy. After we waited for 20 minutes for RD to mass. I don't even think we lost anyone :S

Thanks for action anyway. Misfits managed to win even with such late notice to an RD that was already out Pking.

Not a good fight. Quite disappointing to find a PKRI organised by RD have FOE crash. So much proof it was an organised crash too.

There was attempted Sandwich (found FOE at Corp and RD at FOG. The fight was suppose to be at CA where we were sitting) and clear proof FOE was telling RD autists to stop attacking them.

I was there the whole time. Fight was engaged by Misfits at FOG since we discovered FOE was at Corp (we weren't going to run). We were pushed back at the start when FOE came, but by the end of it, Misfits were the only clan left at FOG. A ton of us were left sitting there not able to attack the 90-100 that were hitting our high levels.

Second hit at CA was easy. After we waited for 20 minutes for RD to mass. I don't even think we lost anyone :S

Thanks for action anyway. Misfits managed to win even with such late notice to an RD that was already out Pking.

lmfao didn't read but looks lol