T Adrenaline looking for LPC

Xtarantulax1

Hi, my RSN is T Adrenaline. Some people may remember me as Xtarantulax1 or Omni Sp. I founded and led Ascendency back in the day, which during it's peak was probably considered a top 10 pure clan. I started the clan in the summer of 2007 and we all started out as level 30s running around. We eventually ran into some difficulties when the wilderness was removed like everyone else but we kept going through the BH era and eventually the clan wars era. The clan eventually grew and we developed a strong community and core member base. I've been playing OSRS more seriously recently and was looking for a LPC that was focused on community and had active forums/IRC. Also looking for a clan that is 1-4 def only (or always pks in 1 def gear) as I've always hated clans that relied on defense. Currently training at the moment, here are my stats:

http://i.imgur.com/nnx2bQz.png

I probably won't ever get 43 prayer and I know some clans require that, so that probably wouldn't be the right fit for me. Anyways, post away and let me know what the reqs are, a link to the forums/IRC channel, and why I should join. Thanks!

Check out redemption | Site: www.clan-rd.com | TS3: TS.Clan-RD.com | IRC: #Redemption

Community focused LPC with PKers/Clanners from all eras, I remember you from old days! I think you would be a perfect fit in our community.

Ya I was looking around. Do you always have trips on Friday at 4 EST? I'm on the pacific time zone and I work at those times. Also requiring 43 prayer probably won't be a fit, but thanks for suggesting!

You probably would enjoy an xLPC the most - one of the level 50 F2P based clans like Ascent, Synergy, Shadow Kings.

However, you'd be welcome to join Olympus assuming you're going to get dual 80s+. We're a 1-4 Defence pure clan that does 50/50 F2P/P2P.

You would be able to attend minis/pk trips, but not preps without 43 prayer.

Olympus-rs.com

#Olympus in IRC

ts.olympus-rs.com

Ya I was looking around. Do you always have trips on Friday at 4 EST? I'm on the pacific time zone and I work at those times. Also requiring 43 prayer probably won't be a fit, but thanks for suggesting!

We also PK F2P Weekend 1:30 EST 6:30 GMT aswell as PLENTY of events minis/pvm/pk throughout the week to keep you engaged. Not having 43 prayer in p2p is definitely a crutch but I think you could manage at our F2P events

Goodluck with the search, bud.

Best to look at a xLPC (pretty much <60 combat). Their ads are in the LPC page.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/211-lower-defence-pure-clanlpc/

LPC scene is getting pretty good now! However, due to it's competitiveness, 43 Pray is a minimum for their prays as you already stated. If you ever change your mind about your pray and get around 80 Strength/Ranged and 83 Magic, checkout Misfits. Most recent Wilderness Clan of the Month in the pure scene.

misfits-rs.com

Checkout the fight recaps in Wilderness page.

• 1 month later...