Synergy Saturday PK Trip - FT. BT & GwaSing Ascent x3

Mr Scott x D

tsV7WfZ.gif

Today we Massed up 65 Slimey Squids for our first Saturday PK Trip.

First fight we defended at 18 ports in the tree's waiting for Ascent, they logged in and we got aggressive on them from the

minute the fight began, clearing them up with ease Ascent dropped from 70 to 5 in next to no time.

Second fight Ascent rushed us with 60+ west of sperm, yet again we got aggressive on them from the out-set, dropping them like flies, we cleared Ascent and then Bad Timing crashed from the west, so we pushed east onto 26 hillz and turned around and 360'd BT back to edgeville bank.

Shoutouts:

Ascent for the fights

BT for crashing and getting dicked

Don't fuck with the pack 

7i7M9Cg.png

Ari's Pov

[VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]

7i7M9Cg.png

cIKrlsy.png

7i7M9Cg.png

Pics:

bisUr4u.png

d0114a67d8f4840496bc0d17b9285c03.png

da1e289c981352754cc773fb095f8210.png

613dddeb4628afd2176bdeb8bebaa15a.png

411709a6e90a0483e1d2dcf914589d91.png

None of this is true lmao. Nice 40 sec video of you attacking us when we're supposed to be "defending" and having a fair clean fight with you. Not to mention the servers are shot and we couldn't even login all of our guys. We never had a 70 pull during the whole trip. Your clan and mine both peaked at around 55. This whole topic is just a big lie. Blatantly.

None of this is true lmao. Nice 40 sec video of you attacking us when we're supposed to be "defending" and having a fair clean fight with you. Not to mention the servers are shot and we couldn't even login all of our guys. We never had a 70 pull during the whole trip. Your clan and mine both peaked at around 55. This whole topic is just a big lie. Blatantly.

ok, pretty sure Brian says differen't

Yh not sure whats happening here.

• Claims to pull 70 to trip, Cass claims they had no more then 50 on status update.
  • Claims they teled out because 1vs2, but had violence invites
  • Nobody called for half the trip.
  • 41 seconeds on the video.
  • Claims they "gwasing ascent" but has x2 the pull?

Might wanna relax on ur topics, only thing people see is a 41sec video, beating clans with +30pull, and taking invites from a snipe team and then making a glory topic...

Did I mention ur leader kicked out ur founder just so he can take founder position so that way nobody can hear him call because he cant?

• Claims to pull 70 to trip, Cass claims they had no more then 50 on status update.

Might wanna relax on ur topics, only thing people see is a 41sec video, beating clans with +30pull, and taking invites from a snipe team and then making a glory topic...

Did I mention ur leader kicked out ur founder just so he can take founder position so that way nobody can hear him call because he cant?

dude when you open ur clan ur ranks will be edge recruits, ill close ur clan like I did to SK

dude when you open ur clan ur ranks will be edge recruits, ill close ur clan like I did to SK

And still my clans have done better then all yours.

Note* I didn't have to leech in any of my clans

1st. Relentless, 0 ranks 40 pull. First LPC to ever do a prep on 07.

2nd. Pure Torment, Rivalry with rage lasted 6months daily pull of 40+

3rd. Purge, pulled 110 to red vs blue and won, lasted 4months and went mpc.

You have a XLPC 1week old that has had 3 ranks leave, 1 quit, 2 backstabbed out the clan including a founder.

Could not have said it better

Looks like SY have found new daddys called CD, both clans are built on brown sticky stuff . LOL