Prestige vs Olympus+ST (DMK lol) P2P PKRI (20v20) ft. 2x ballistas

Fake Smile

@@Kim @ if prestige fought Olympus in this then we should also get 2 points added on for wcotm yes? although @@Fake Smile has clearly stated in the title that it wasn't DMK he fought in this. he still rewarded them with 2 points for clan of the month - I'm sure it was just a mistake that he gave these points to DMK when they should be going to Olympus. 

Was a good fight :P even tho I wanted to fight AAO. I understand what you might think of this. We didin't know you had a beef with olympus or something. I just go out with them once a month and since I had some spare time yesterday. I thought why not. AAO chickened out and then it was pretty much a pk trip untill they set up a fight with you.

@@Kim @ if prestige fought Olympus in this then we should also get 2 points added on for wcotm yes? although @@Fake Smile has clearly stated in the title that it wasn't DMK he fought in this. he still rewarded them with 2 points for clan of the month - I'm sure it was just a mistake that he gave these points to DMK when they should be going to Olympus. 

DMK has been awarded 2 points, only because that was the clan you guys named yourself as at that point :) And asked us a pkri as DMK impersonating their rank.

Was a good fight :P even tho I wanted to fight AAO. I understand what you might think of this. We didin't know you had a beef with olympus or something. I just go out with them once a month and since I had some spare time yesterday. I thought why not. AAO chickened out and then it was pretty much a pk trip untill they set up a fight with you.

Whatever man, no hate for you brothers good fight :)