Pirates are dead FT slushpuppy

Nothing new, I been predicting this loss for almost a week. Still better than being in a beta cuck clan who has an identity crisis

Slushpuppy damn you cheat on everything. Saying fearless but bet on doom lmfao and now you cheer for EOP but saw the loss coming already....

You cheat on whatever it takes to either get a huge sharkbrew salary or to keep ur website active.

I TOLD YOU JUST TO MAKE A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO THE OTHER WEBSITE and it would`ve been kewl

what about the other 50 preps last year where you won like 2, i can link them all if you want? You can't say Fatality is #1 over 1 prep lmfao. just saying ;)

he can say it, we all just get to laugh at him afterwards because of it.

Slushpuppy damn you cheat on everything. Saying fearless but bet on doom lmfao and now you cheer for EOP but saw the loss coming already....

You cheat on whatever it takes to either get a huge sharkbrew salary or to keep ur website active.

I TOLD YOU JUST TO MAKE A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO THE OTHER WEBSITE and it would`ve been kewl

LOL ok buddy!

what about the other 50 preps last year where you won like 2, i can link them all if you want? You can't say Fatality is #1 over 1 prep lmfao. just saying ;)

We actually beat them 3-0 this year lol in our first prep then all our good guys left and they wanted to a 3 round pkri right after and we lost 2-1 so they posted it so actually 1-1 in preps atm

You were a good person when you were retired, i will bully you into retirement again. #killing EOP

yes i agree eop is still #1 wahaha

how does it feel that you're hiding behind a fake account in 2k17 LOOOL

yes i agree eop is still #1 wahaha

how does it feel that you're hiding behind a fake account in 2k17 LOOOL

Feels better then being in EOP and getting demoralized l000l.

But you can make it all good, just don`t pipe up to me again and make a public apology to me. EOP needs to know their place, far behind of quality hpc clans.

Seems like u need to go outside virgin

Gratz on joining EOP and getting to feel the taste of being more demoralized besides being demoralized at fs trips already, yikes!

I think it`s better if tannie just close fs into EOP, perhaps they can compete with quality hpc clans, oh wait they leech of eachother already l00l