Torture Saturday PK Trip - FT. Ascent, BT & IR

Mr Scott x D

MIMHoe2.png

Today we Massed up 50 Slimey Squids for our 2nd Saturday PK Trip.

lR8fE1B.png

Shoutouts:

Shoutout to SK for being reduced for a brown sticky stuffty Snipe team - Wanna Prep?

Every fucking clan for teaming up against us

Wr6DLi5.png

Scott's Pov

[VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]

Wr6DLi5.png

tortureshield_zpsdcd08833.png

Wr6DLi5.png

You never hit 50 LOLOLOL You peaked at 30 maybe 35 because you teamed with Vision and Violence...again.

Also please explain to me your GFX???

Ascent:
IHDjjFU.pngBefV2B9.png
AOhqOip.pngYvuWTN9.pnghrAVhUh.pngl4CsKs4.png

Nice fucking knight graphics LOL??? We've been knights since 2014. Our in game names are ALL "KNIIIIIIGHT."
Your clan is so pathetic just close foreal already. You did nothing today worth making a topic. Your clan has no originality whatsoever and no leadership. You auto rank anyone who has a fucking pulse.

You never hit 50 LOLOLOL You peaked at 30 maybe 35 because you teamed with Vision and Violence...again.

Ascent:

IHDjjFU.pngBefV2B9.png

Nice fucking knight graphics LOL??? We've been knights since 2014. Our in game names are ALL "KNIIIIIIGHT."

Your clan is so pathetic just close foreal already. You did nothing today worth making a topic. Your clan has no originality whatsoever and no leadership. You auto rank anyone who has a fucking pulse.

I agree but you seem mad

Ascent:

IHDjjFU.pngBefV2B9.png

Our GFX has been made atleast 6 years, also all I see in this video is your clan getting railed, then SK tanks coming in to save you l0l

Ascent:

IHDjjFU.pngBefV2B9.png

That's one very angry reply.

Ascent:

IHDjjFU.pngBefV2B9.png

agree but ur mad

Ascent:

IHDjjFU.pngBefV2B9.png

Our GFX has been made atleast 6 years, also all I see in this video is your clan getting railed, then SK tanks coming in to save you l0l

Mate we cleared you the only time we found you because you were too busy spending your time rging at edge bank from geting bullied all trip. Your entire vid shows you just running away from IR and BT. Torture is the most irrelevant xLPC in the scene. As proven again today. Our vid will be up shortly lil guys, Im flattered you copied us though :P

Mate we cleared you the only time we found you because you were too busy spending your time rging at edge bank from geting bullied all trip. Your entire vid shows you just running away from IR and BT. Torture is the most irrelevant xLPC in the scene. As proven again today. Our vid will be up shortly lil guys, Im flattered you copied us though :P

Orly? I'd like to see the video of that lmfao. Our video proves otherwise.

at least he doesn't let some else fuck his wife