Warning to EOP

slushpuppy

Eop can't compete during weekends , can't get preps , rely on mains, now about to get banned off the rs fan site that they call home... Eop steady taking the most L's you've ever seen LMFAO

yeah id be crying too if i went from tlp to supremacy lmfao

The only people I see crying on these forums as of lately is you, and all of your other boys from Eop headquarters pal

wrong. #clumpster124 big babies crying wah wah eop bring main so we try team on best clan eop but we supremacy only pull 20 and punching bags haha

Jesus Christ I feel bad for your mother for having to deal with such a ignorant disappointment for a son. Your logic and what you've been posting on these forum shows how distant you are from how the real world works. Let me break it down into small sections so your peanut brain can handle, and hopefully comprehend what I'm saying.

-Eop openly brought mains for months on end with no care of consequences

-Eop hacks rival clans forums to add hype behind their dead clan since they can't accomplish anything in a scene they've been in for longer then some of your members have been alive.

-Eop makes enemies with every single clan in their bracket trying to be the Rot of the pure world

-Every other clan shares the same goal/enemies and focus the clan that is the most cancer in their bracket(Eop)(If you guys didn't expect that to happen you guys are more broccolied then I thought)

-Eop realizes that they can't handle a 1v3/4/5 so they get desperate to get out of the hole YOU GUYS DUG YOURSELF, and make some bull brown sticky stuff "Agreemenr" with the pure community to not bring mains as if that mends the cauliflower brown sticky stuff you guys have been doing for months.

-Eop hypes up to CP and lose their most anticipated/only prep they've had in months just to get absolutely smoked

-Eop goes out on weekend trips for everyone to "team" on them

-Eop cries like baby's Bc you broccolied children talked brown sticky stuff on every clan and everyone wants to focus you

-Eop continues to cries and makes an open statement to the pure community about them opening as a main clan.

-Eop about to get banned off the only thing they have left... Sharkbrew

Eop 2k17 everyone.

The lesson you should of learned from our lesson today is simple...

-Dont make unnecessary enemies with every pure clan on the game

-Don't bite off more then you can chew

-You guys should do some more inners Bc your cwa performance was god awful

-Don't cry when you're the ONLY one to blame for every clan hating Eop

-You should prob take a break from sb Bc you are really making a clown out of yourself

no read no ask lmfao chill out nerd its runescape.com (sup pulls 25 l0l and losing members every week)

Jesus Christ I feel bad for your mother for having to deal with such a ignorant disappointment for a son. Your logic and what you've been posting on these forum shows how distant you are from how the real world works. Let me break it down into small sections so your peanut brain can handle, and hopefully comprehend what I'm saying.

-Eop openly brought mains for months on end with no care of consequences

-Eop hacks rival clans forums to add hype behind their dead clan since they can't accomplish anything in a scene they've been in for longer then some of your members have been alive.

-Eop makes enemies with every single clan in their bracket trying to be the Rot of the pure world

-Every other clan shares the same goal/enemies and focus the clan that is the most cancer in their bracket(Eop)(If you guys didn't expect that to happen you guys are more broccolied then I thought)

-Eop realizes that they can't handle a 1v3/4/5 so they get desperate to get out of the hole YOU GUYS DUG YOURSELF, and make some bull brown sticky stuff "Agreemenr" with the pure community to not bring mains as if that mends the cauliflower brown sticky stuff you guys have been doing for months.

-Eop hypes up to CP and lose their most anticipated/only prep they've had in months just to get absolutely smoked

-Eop goes out on weekend trips for everyone to "team" on them

-Eop cries like baby's Bc you broccolied children talked brown sticky stuff on every clan and everyone wants to focus you

-Eop continues to cries and makes an open statement to the pure community about them opening as a main clan.

-Eop about to get banned off the only thing they have left... Sharkbrew

Eop 2k17 everyone.

The lesson you should of learned from our lesson today is simple...

-Dont make unnecessary enemies with every pure clan on the game

-Don't bite off more then you can chew

-You guys should do some more inners Bc your cwa performance was god awful

-Don't cry when you're the ONLY one to blame for every clan hating Eop

-You should prob take a break from sb Bc you are really making a clown out of yourself

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

agreed hostility is dead and dying to eop again :P

@@slushpuppy you really say ''don`t deserve the effort we putt into the community'' like foreal? I`ve barely see any improvement to the community/website. You are making every1 a enemy of sharkbrew+ ur creating rivalry vs other websites.

At end of the day you wouldn`t ban EOP, they are 90% of ur website+ you also want to see a big sharkbrew salary at the end of the month. So yeah