Warning to EOP

slushpuppy

Not going to say it's justified or allowed, however to my knowledge @@Kim was in support of doxing @ and/or his finnish friends in Supremacy. Although she may be a target, she probably shouldn't be supporting it against others when she's a staff member here so it could be fair that both parties are warned rather than one.

Not going to say it's justified or allowed, however to my knowledge @@Kim was in support of doxing @ and/or his finnish friends in Supremacy. Although she may be a target, she probably shouldn't be supporting it against others when she's a staff member here so it could be fair that both parties are warned rather than one.

I am against doxing. I am going to remain truthful of what my leadership does and I don't take part in any of it. Jimi was never doxed. I actually went to go speak to Jimi when I found out through your own rank. The way I see it, you guys are taking it off on me because I am in Supremacy. lol. 

@@Kim was never aware or supportive of the actions you speak of. She is generally unbiased and fair to everyone, regardless of allegiance. Her being targeted is unfair to her and a weak move by the eop rank team to attempt to target a female because they assume she is feeble.

Edit: As stated in Sun Tzu's The Art of War, a show of force is a sign of weakeness. @@Murd

@@Kim was never aware or supportive of the actions you speak of. She is generally unbiased and fair to everyone, regardless of allegiance. Her being targeted is unfair to her and a weak move by the eop rank team to attempt to target a female because they assume she is feeble.

Edit: As stated in Sun Tzu's The Art of War, a show of force is a sign of weakeness. @@Murd

yeah you were posting fake doxes and irl names in sharkbrew irc and @@Kim was doing absolutely NOTHING about it cause biased etc thanks for your biased mods though stay mad etc hostility w.e you are dead ? :P