Warning to EOP

slushpuppy

yeah you were posting fake doxes and irl names in sharkbrew irc and @@Kim was doing absolutely NOTHING about it cause biased etc thanks for your biased mods though stay mad etc hostility w.e you are dead ? :P

Fake sure heh, she didn't ban any of you either for spamming irl names, or just spamming in general did she?

This gives you an excuse to act inappropriately towards a person of the opposite sex because you feel awkward and threatened by females? Weak move by a weak clan.

Fake sure heh, she didn't ban any of you either for spamming irl names, or just spamming in general did she?

This gives you an excuse to act inappropriately towards a person of the opposite sex because you feel awkward and threatened by females? Weak move by a weak clan.

yes fake is indeed correct :]

@@Kim is biased and we all know it nor was she doxed as you're claiming :] eop doesn't do that we're not hostility and are not psychopaths like a certain rank in supremacy..stay biased and thinking we dox kim no ones gonna waste their time on her lol. Only thing we've done is trolled her on irc as of late...:P

yeah you were posting fake doxes and irl names in sharkbrew irc and @@Kim was doing absolutely NOTHING about it cause biased etc thanks for your biased mods though stay mad etc hostility w.e you are dead ? :P

I wasn't posting any fake doxes. I wasn't even able to ban anyone in the chan since it sucked ass. You guys figured that out and abused it, lol. 

Does this mean that it won't stop?  :rolleyes:

I wasn't posting any fake doxes. I wasn't even able to ban anyone in the chan since it sucked ass. You guys figured that out and abused it, lol. 

Does this mean that it won't stop?  :rolleyes:

whose even threatening you?

give me names lol

yes fake is indeed correct :]

@@Kim is biased and we all know it nor was she doxed as you're claiming :] eop doesn't do that we're not hostility and are not psychopaths like a certain rank in supremacy..stay biased and thinking we dox kim no ones gonna waste their time on her lol. Only thing we've done is trolled her on irc as of late

I don't know in what way I am biased. Please explain since I try my best to be equal. 

33174f7f9a9f4ed75cf519554d272c3c.png

Yikes, a lot of people in my clan have access to my account. I will be removing access to the account right now. 

I have edited out Varjo's name. 

The good old "someone else was on it" excuse lol. That excuse was wasted when pain tried to say it wasn't him when cd hacked lenin. Admins bragging about doxing ingame smh

Again something easy to cover up

Ah yes. Well, I hope not to see anymore of your members harassing me including your own ranks. If you truly believe that I would say that about Varjo, you can ask him yourself. I don't stick low to do something like that, especially when I had true conversations with the guy.