Warning to EOP

slushpuppy

Not going to say it's justified or allowed, however to my knowledge @@Kim was in support of doxing @ and/or his finnish friends in Supremacy. Although she may be a target, she probably shouldn't be supporting it against others when she's a staff member here so it could be fair that both parties are warned rather than one.

Interesting.

Should make a public warning to Supremacy for trying to dox active participating members of the Sharkbrew Community as well @@slushpuppy if rumours and what not are the precedent for these warnings (even though there is evidence that Supremacy have been).

Should make a public warning to Supremacy for trying to dox active participating members of the Sharkbrew Community as well @@slushpuppy if rumours and what not are the precedent for these warnings (even though there is evidence that Supremacy have been).

It's such a shame people believe rumours without any proof whatsoever and decide they want to take action but when there is clear proof of a clan doxing, ddosing and threatening their own member with his irl information everyone turns a blind eye to it.

Na only SB ranks coz i take care of em

Tbh, that's bias. You should take care of both parties. At the end of the day... Kim is in Supremacy, she wouldn't be getting doxed as a Sharkbrew rank, she'd be getting doxed as a Supremacy member/rank idfk what she is, if they are doxing her at all. I don't support doxing, however; I support against bias people. Look both ways or your warning will never go through to them, even if you do ban them; wtf you going to do ban the entire community if it continues? Nice site at the end of it. Not sure why you wouldn't take the extra 30 seconds to warn the other clan too, even if they aren't doing anything just to keep the peace and the extra people on your site.

Tbh, that's bias. You should take care of both parties. At the end of the day... Kim is in Supremacy, she wouldn't be getting doxed as a Sharkbrew rank, she'd be getting doxed as a Supremacy member/rank idfk what she is, if they are doxing her at all.

I have nothing to do with any dox if it ever happens in my clan. It's like @ said I wasn't even aware until I received some queries over IRC. At the same time being told blah blah would be taken place and with statements on what my irl could be at the same time. At the end of the day, I'm not even entirely sure if Jimi was even doxed by anyone in pure community.

Tbh, that's bias. You should take care of both parties. At the end of the day... Kim is in Supremacy, she wouldn't be getting doxed as a Sharkbrew rank, she'd be getting doxed as a Supremacy member/rank idfk what she is, if they are doxing her at all. I don't support doxing, however; I support against bias people. Look both ways or your warning will never go through to them, even if you do ban them; wtf you going to do ban the entire community if it continues? Nice site at the end of it. Not sure why you wouldn't take the extra 30 seconds to warn the other clan too, even if they aren't doing anything just to keep the peace and the extra people on your site.

Not even close to bias. My ranks deal run certain aspects of the community site and if clans DOX/hack or otherwise impede their abilities to carry out their duties then I consider that a threat against the entirety of Sharkbrew as it will affect operations.

If every pure clan starts hacking my ranks, then the community is lost and don't deserve the hardwork we put into supporting the community.