[HPC] Wilderness Clan of the Month - February

Kim

Great detective work there m8, i was actually angry as fuck when i wrote that post & even angrier while im writing this one.

yeah i'd be angry if i was stuck replying to notifications because my clan was unable to secure wcotm for the hpc bracket for February 2017

RF1IC6r.png

you know what to do.... pucker them lips up lil buddy!

RAGE WINS AGAIN

oh well i guess its just a sharkbrew award after all!!!

at least i can hold onto the fact eop made rage go lpc and u guys pull less than aao now lmfao

oh well i guess its just a sharkbrew award after all!!!

at least i can hold onto the fact eop made rage go lpc and u guys pull less than aao now lmfao

Wrong. we left the mains, but let me leave this here to watch the fumes spew from your giant dome piece!

RF1IC6r.png

Wrong. we left the mains, but let me leave this here to watch the fumes spew from your giant dome piece!

RF1IC6r.png

if u have trouble pulling more than 15-20 without the use of mains i really do genuinely feel sorry for your clan

start recruiting

if you use your brain then you would figure out what he means lmfao

Rage winning Hpc Wcotm? They had consistent 30 pulls & never even competed in the top 5...But hey, as long as you get them sharkbrew points youre set!

they didnt bring mains, what about that dont you understand LOL

they didnt bring mains, what about that dont you understand LOL

actually they did bring mains & if you really wanna go there, then how did they win over FO (who apparently uses no mains lol)

dont make me post your TS leak where your leader told you to fight EoP in singles because you had a sht ton of mains with you.

@@slushpuppy it was clever to allow somebody like @@Kim who is known for showing extreme bias to be in charge of this. 

Can you provide me with a legitimate reason as to why two trips that were strictly and undoubtedly pure only and a midweek (midweeks were entitled to have a few mains if I recall) were disputed successfully? I'm eager to see why and I'll be eager to see if your excuse for the dispute would also count on other clans' events.