[HPC] Wilderness Clan of the Month - February

Kim

@@slushpuppy it was clever to allow somebody like @@Kim who is known for showing extreme bias to be in charge of this. 

Can you provide me with a legitimate reason as to why two trips that were strictly and undoubtedly pure only and a midweek (midweeks were entitled to have a few mains if I recall) were disputed successfully? I'm eager to see why and I'll be eager to see if your excuse for the dispute would also count on other clans' events.

79MoE7J.png

cf7b0eff5f22e99575c63ed5fd49f023.png

lets award a brown sticky stuff clan with brown sticky stuff pulls

btw http://eop-rs.org/community/index.php?/topic/94550-sharkbrew/

@@slushpuppy it was clever to allow somebody like @@Kim who is known for showing extreme bias to be in charge of this. 

Can you provide me with a legitimate reason as to why two trips that were strictly and undoubtedly pure only and a midweek (midweeks were entitled to have a few mains if I recall) were disputed successfully? I'm eager to see why and I'll be eager to see if your excuse for the dispute would also count on other clans' events.

Disputes no. 2 & 3 were actually f2p weekend trips.

actually they did bring mains & if you really wanna go there, then how did they win over FO (who apparently uses no mains lol)

dont make me post your TS leak where your leader told you to fight EoP in singles because you had a sht ton of mains with you.

Foe,sup and fi dont post weekend on topics on this site lol

if you use your brain then you would figure out what he means lmfao

Rage winning Hpc Wcotm? They had consistent 30 pulls & never even competed in the top 5...But hey, as long as you get them sharkbrew points youre set!

If you look at the tracker, not many of the hpcs actually posted their topics on the website. Aside from you two...   :mellow:

Its cute that you guys accuse me of bias after days of harassment. Lmao. ::thinking emoji::

@@Murd

I take it from the highlighted text that you didn't read updated guidelines.  I have pasted it for you in the bottom. I have also provided the penalties received. I have also provided the links to the disputes. 

How we're going to tally up the winners for WCOTM:

• Wilderness Midweek event- 1 point (mains will not be penalized)
  • Wilderness Weekend event- 2 points (mains will be penalized)
  • Wilderness Midweek PKRI- 3 points (must provide evidence of established pkri, both clans will get points, mains will be penalized)
    • This will be two points for LPCs since LPCs currently do set up pkris during the week.

Penalty system:

1 successful dispute- Deducting all points of that topic.

2 successful dispute- Deducting all points of the week.

3 successful dispute- Ineligible for WCOTM for said two weeks

4 successful dispute- Ineligible for WCOTM for said month. 

5 successful dispute- Topics will be locked immediately after posting. 

6th successful dispute- They will have a timeout off the sit

EOP's penalties 

Feb 4th - Passed

Feb 11th Passed

Feb 18th Passed

Disputes:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/29842

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/30030

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/30260-

Firstly, the obvious point. Rage officially decided to go LPC during this month. Secondly, this clan struggled to pull 25 to weekend trips and were pretty inactive.

I guess its a good parting gift from HPC tho.

DzFixGs.png

When moving up the clan brackets:

When you move up in the clan bracket, your previous points (from the previous bracket) will not be counted into the bracket you moved to.

At the onset of your shift into a new bracket, your midweeks / weekends will be counted automatically.

I guess we can count this for moving down :/. I wish other clans would've posted their topics on the forums.