[LPC] Wilderness Clan of the Month - February

Kim

xlpc isn't active on sharkbrew minus ascent/whateverthefuck sk is now so no point wasting more of kim's time on that brown sticky stuff

btw @@Kim think we need a 5 months in a row wcotm sig for fearless since we've won it every month since opening and yet other clans claim to be the most active :^)

iOWvg9Y.png

b8JyzmR.gif

JCeqQIC.png

rkKnJZJ.png

UFufy6R.png

UFufy6R.png

we have a sig like that already maybe a new one :P ? lol 

xlpc isn't active on sharkbrew minus ascent/whateverthefuck sk is now so no point wasting more of kim's time on that brown sticky stuff

btw @@Kim think we need a 5 months in a row wcotm sig for fearless since we've won it every month since opening and yet other clans claim to be the most active :^)

iOWvg9Y.png

b8JyzmR.gif

JCeqQIC.png

rkKnJZJ.png

UFufy6R.png

@@Kim xlpc will be popping in a couple weeks, start doing WCOTM/COTM for xlpc ty

Xlpc is incrediby active with 4 clans all pulling 30-50 on weekends. Not to mention 2 to 3 more clans opening up in the next couple weeks.

@@Kim make a maximum of 2 topics that can count per day to stop people from posting 10 pkris again to hoard points

Why so? It just makes clans to be more active and more drama, if you want to secure your award you have to put extra effort. Otherwise you can just count up how many points clan can get maximum and it dosnt make it interesting.

Congratulations to all the clans. Especially to our guys who stayed up basically till the morning to help out the clan the last week of the month.

It's a shame some dolts continue crying and continuing their scummy roles, even it's all over and it was my idea to award all the top clans this month due to their efforts and outstanding activity; And fail to congratulate their piers, a country clan of 3 months. It is the first country clan to be on a hall of fame, some people doesn't realise how different it is for such clans to perform or pull a lot of people.

Never trust a snake btw @@Tannie

Congratulations to all the clans. Especially to our guys who stayed up basically till the morning to help out the clan the last week of the month.

It's a shame some dolts continue crying and continuing their scummy roles, even it's all over and it was my idea to award all the top clans this month due to their efforts and outstanding activity; And fail to congratulate their piers, a country clan of 3 months. It is the first country clan to be on a hall of fame, some people doesn't realise how different it is for such clans to perform or pull a lot of people.

Never trust a snake @@Tannie  p.s you lost lmao

Never trust a snake @@Tannie  p.s you lost lmao

l0l.

i told both OP/PR not to try so hard. It wasn't my fault that you guys didnt heed my advice? Lets be honest now, Who was the 'tryhard' lo