FOE Counter Declared and EOP Too Pussy To Accept

Erik

Reminds me of the counter declaration FOE did on TLP, a one day change and they pussied, just to be beaten down by 7 and with a defence advantage months later LOL

What's the logic in declaring on a clan if you're not willing to change the date? Legit broccolied lmao

Tldr: FOE wins again

TLDR: fo declined a fullout vs EoP, a clan that has been F2P based since the day it opened, then counter-declared for a saturday(a day which was the exact reason they declined a fullout vs TLP a year ago o_O)

On FOE's anni kiddo, obviously they want to kill EOP in wild. Also, I didn't read or care about anything with TLP :)

On FOE's anni kiddo, obviously they want to kill EOP in wild. Also, I didn't read or care about anything with TLP :)

you mentioned TLP in the op kiddo lmfao, clearly you still haven't gotten over the rivalry loss. If I was you I'd edit the topic, change ur sharkbrew name and never come back. You're making yourself look so fucking dumb atm lmfao.

you mentioned TLP in the op kiddo lmfao, clearly you still haven't gotten over the rivalry loss. If I was you I'd edit the topic, change ur sharkbrew name and never come back. You're making yourself look so fucking dumb atm lmfao.

Refer'd to the fullout logic :), TLP closed

TLDR: fo declined a fullout vs EoP, a clan that has been F2P based since the day it opened, then counter-declared for a saturday(a day which was the exact reason they declined a fullout vs TLP a year ago o_O)

only declare on the most inconvenient day for foe and won't accept any other date, that's when u know ur a bitch clan

Inconvenient day? Its their anni you dum fuk

Tell me.. Whats FO gonna do if EoP decides to starve them on their anni (like FO did to EoP LOL)

Are they gonna hit SUPs 30 pulls or fight FI up 50? 

Or would it made more sense to have a clean 100v100 fullout on pures lmao