Do I need to remind you?

JewCancer

Do I need to remind you that FO still declined our offer

New date, you just need some brown sticky stuff propaganda to feed your members

thats all this was ever about 

ye so why not fullout eop and get a free won ;o

anni? fullout can be any other week lmao

The only other clan alongside EOP to have the balls to call themselves #1 P2P just to get smoked in the same server

if you want to talk about balls we were willing to lose another 20 fights to get the chance to beat you again whereas FOE would rather close than ever allow the score to be settled.

You ran. be happy you won the fullout because your clan wouldn't be open otherwise.

if you want to talk about balls we were willing to lose another 20 fights to get the chance to beat you again whereas FOE would rather close than ever allow the score to be settled.

You ran. be happy you won the fullout because your clan wouldn't be open otherwise.

Kiss the cup and move on with the fact that you closed; FOE didn't.

I can give you plenty. But first I want to hear why the clan declaring on us couldn't change the date one week? Pathetic

If you can give me plenty I would love to hear them. You either accept our offer with our rules because we were the clan that declared or you decline simple as that, and in this case you declined. 

If you can give me plenty I would love to hear them. You either accept our offer with our rules because we were the clan that declared or you decline simple as that, and in this case you declined. 

Let's be honest, EOP ranks expected FOE to pussy out completely, but it backfired when they said they'd do any other date. Some cheap attempt to get some cheap ass propaganda. Oh well, sucks to be low IQ