Assessing the Doom vs. CD Rivalry

Fear The Beard

Kanicus my friend I am sorry too say but your clan will be getting the full CD treatment until a clan can match our opts for F2P sundays.

Sorry, not sorry

You ragged in d scims with invs of full anglerfish & half of you didn't even protect item lol, free loot.

i'm no expert but i don't think CD is the "MM", or "RoT" of anything. Most of the fights I have is against Doom and i can vouch that they have better quality in p2p than CD. I'm yet to see Doom 1 iteming.

idk about f2p bcus i'm in a 1 server clan in 2k17 ;) lol

#misfits #1

ur an aussie bundle of twigs who gets bullied by bvg

You're**

Tbh feels good to know people out there look up at to you and know who you are, I applaud you for taking the time of your life to get a better understanding of who I am, where I come from and who I am associated with so thank you kind sir.

I dont know most of Doom's ranks, but i know a few and they are more than capable to maintain a clan and come up with ways to overcome obstacles. Even if you have a great rank team, you still have to communicate your mission statement/goals with the ENTIRE rank team to get things done. So, im not sure as to the internal management of Doom or CD rather, making my judgement on this limited. 

I will say however that CD certainly will have to up their quality in order to face Doom in clan wars in a matched fight. CD is a formidable clan in the wild, mainly because its their home and its what feels most comfortable. I think CD would be crazy to bother matching Doom at this time. Maybe in 1 month, CD will be ready in terms of quality to head to Clan Wars against the likes of Doom. I believe the ranks in CD are capable enough to start preparing for such an event to take place in the near future, but will they? I dont know. 

Doom in my opinion is at a spot where they don't need to be worried with CD in terms of quality and clan wars. CD is new to the scene and needs time to mature and adjust. 

You're**

Tbh feels good to know people out there look up at to you and know who you are, I applaud you for taking the time of your life to get a better understanding of who I am, where I come from and who I am associated with so thank you kind sir.

you can thank the many OP leaks we have lol

lol

@@zetro come home baby you know where your real fam is #imperial

stop being a slave to dumbass hormone 

don't wanna fall out with you chubby, fine you enjoy your 30 second p2p fights when you could be getting constant action in f2p.

Abdullah does not forgive

F2P is very repetitive to me personally. P2P requires a lot more skill and holds much better rewards.

I wouldn't compare CD to MM or RoT. Those two clans were/are a lot more active in the wilderness and much more consistent with their pulls.