Defence..

Trogh

Wasn't pures all about going full offensive and not defensive? Why would you get 39 defence? Is it because you need the cb advantage to even compete? if that's the case then you are COMPLETE TRASH. You might aswel go main like SV. Just because one clan gets 39 defence doesn't mean you all have to get 39 defence, we aren't sheeps now are we? I understand 20 defence because somewhere you fucked up your account but, 20-39 is a big difference. This isn't a pure community anymore, sadly..

after maxing your combat stats and your offensive stats, there is really nowhere to go to improve, getting 30def gets you alot of offensive armors, rune gloves, addy defender, 3rd age etc although i feel turm may be released one day so your fucking yourself over if you do it at this moment in time

turm was never that great of a boost for the cb lvls involved

30def is imo more prioritised by rangers because of the armors you unlock, snakeskin, addy, more str bonus

20def is imo more prioritised by magers because mystic has similar stats to anyother high level mage armor

1def is for 1v1 pking etc

this is my opinion but yakno

I wouldnt say to go as far as 40def though as that brown sticky stuff is way too tanky when 30def is relatively easy to kill

I think overall the community has accommodated more and more for the sake of competition. As people lost interest in the game more and more people devoted their accounts to their clans so they can still attend clan events and still have the maximum amount of fun as possible. But fundamentally this is flawed. I think it is good for a clan to remain 1 defense and stick true to that code (maybe 5 seeing as some pures do fuck up). First of all you won't have a huge combat gap in between your members so you eliminate the problem of having to accommodate to a clan in any level wilderness fight, you're pretty much ready to go in any area of the wilderness. Second 1 defense gives you less defense bonuses so your members are more likely to tank better during 1 defense capped fights because they are already used to tanking without the extra defense bonuses. Third it stimulates a more active community within your clan. Pking with 20-35 defense can get dull seeing as you're just going to get rushed by zerks and rune pures that have the edge over you from the start. Having 1 defense makes it easier for your community to pk and will lure your members into staying online and actually doing what they used to love, in turn making you community active, stimulating activity, and lengthening the amount of time your members stay in TS.

I think overall the community has accommodated more and more for the sake of competition. As people lost interest in the game more and more people devoted their accounts to their clans so they can still attend clan events and still have the maximum amount of fun as possible. But fundamentally this is flawed. I think it is good for a clan to remain 1 defense and stick true to that code (maybe 5 seeing as some pures do fuck up). First of all you won't have a huge combat gap in between your members so you eliminate the problem of having to accommodate to a clan in any level wilderness fight, you're pretty much ready to go in any area of the wilderness. Second 1 defense gives you less defense bonuses so your members are more likely to tank better during 1 defense capped fights because they are already used to tanking without the extra defense bonuses. Third it stimulates a more active community within your clan. Pking with 20-35 defense can get dull seeing as you're just going to get rushed by zerks and rune pures that have the edge over you from the start. Having 1 defense makes it easier for your community to pk and will lure your members into staying online and actually doing what they used to love, in turn making you community active, stimulating activity, and lengthening the amount of time your members stay in TS.

why do u type so much bs nobody is reading this you dirt bag

• 2 weeks later...