Baltic defeats Olympus in a 40v40 F2P Prep (2-1)

Seven

No hate this loss was completely because we had underestimated you guys. Much love ST and now known as Baltic

you lost because they were better than you broccoli, you're a brown sticky stuff clan and baltic is better. Learn to admit when your clan is brown sticky stuff haha

you lost because they were better than you broccoli, you're a brown sticky stuff clan and baltic is better. Learn to admit when your clan is brown sticky stuff haha

Lol man that is what I said can you read? funny how you read like one sentence and then went full broccoli on sb. 

@ @

Just to clarify: the Baltic team was supposed to be a one time thing until we arranged the prep VS Doom. So we thought about having an inners couple days before fighting Doom to see if we'll fail miserably or not, well. And then Alex asked for a prep so we could practice against them instead.

And here we are now, I'm getting flooded with requests for a prep vs B's, lol. To be honest, I wouldn't mind doing this every week although we'd like to eventually find out who's the #1, ST or PR.

But yeah, we are both still open and growing bigger & better daily.