Misfits vs DooMains P2P Pkri | Feels good to be a real pure clan

Zee

4e9040cd40677228c255aeb40b31a48b.gif

Doom approached us for a P2P Pkri and we accepted knowing they had more. It's been a pretty busy time for Misfits these days, changing a lot of things within the clan to make us better and keep reigning supreme. Now that SF joined Doombreakable we are starting to take extra measures within the clan and making it mandatory for members to bring looting bags on pk trips so we can collect our taxes properly.

SF not being enough help for Doom, they had to resort in the use of mains even though we were fighting them down 7.

This isn't Doom's first time bringing mains. I do understand they need to take measures to compete but this isn't a solution.

Click on Show Spoiler for Doom mains

2KDIiWY.png

4cd33a9c56220847e5ed749f210575d5.gif

930f8886f86ed810cdbcf2c12a1701ad.png

0bd8a5eb5a30c12e51a1e9d1d43c0906.png

To conclude Doom has been pretty scummy lately, cancelling 6 day preps, bringing mains and flaming after we gave them action fighting them down 25 repetitively on weekends.

Claiming that you were the saviors of this community, looks like you're killing it. Misfits, the real saviors, the ones who brought this era back will not let your actions go unnoticed.

LV9SR3R.png

Mihu's POV 

Bryan's POV

Want to be part of a real pure clan, no mains, no bullbrown sticky stuff ? Join our community @ www.misfits-rs.com :)

Now that SF joined Doombreakable we are starting to take extra measures within the clan and making it mandatory for members to bring looting bags on pk trips so we can collect our taxes properly.

I hope that isn't a stab at ub as well.. We weren't there for anything other than to kill 1 person because luls.

Also, I don't put anything past dome since they are really getting low lately.. but that isn't a dome main. It was a few people ragging the entire trip because of some other clan beef. 

Lastly, you're justin beiber af dude..

Day 1 of rivalry doom fakes member boards and gets exposed and than doesn't even come hit CD in wilderness and later loses a clan wars fight vs cd

Day 2 of rivalry doom only kills 3 members in f2p prep and unplugs routers trying to frame cd and gets audio leaked/1itemed all p2p trip and resorts to using mains
Day 3 doom closes the end 

I hope that isn't a stab at ub as well.. We weren't there for anything other than to kill 1 person because luls.

Also, I don't put anything past dome since they are really getting low lately.. but that isn't a dome main. It was a few people ragging the entire trip because of some other clan beef. 

Lastly, you're justin beiber af dude..

you're so mad though. Doombreakable is the alliance you guys do on Fridays to compete against misfits lol

And is that you in your profile pic ? What are you a POG ? Clerk ? Logistic officer ? l0l

you're so mad though. Doombreakable is the alliance you guys do on Fridays to compete against misfits lol

And is that you in your profile pic ? What are you a POG ? Clerk ? Logistic officer ? l0l

We don't cuddle up with dome. They are rejects. And if you want to talk about my army career then join our ts and I'll have a nice talk with about it with proof of my erb. I invite you to show me yours.