Let me just remind everyone

ALB4NIA

What happened last time Doom teamed up on CD: 

@9:10 

This time it won't be any different, we're going to dick you, you're going to team up on us again to try and save your clan, while we dig you down to the brown sticky stuffhole you tried to crawl out of in the first place. 

Now do yourself a favor Doom, get yourself in that hole and don't pipe up, don't get your clan killed lmfao.

You gonna show the end of that fight?

Why is it every time you try and put out a ts recording you always never show the fight. Those callers brown sticky stuff on you LMFAO

LMFAO you have no fucking chance in the wilderness, you've shown that throughout the years (you got closed by supremacy lmfao) i would be silent if i was you.

Those callers made you slump for like 6 months straight and had your sundays canceled until Imperial/SV closed and boosted your pull.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Shut the fuck up lmfao, you had envy helping you and you lost the rivalry where you moved up and eventually got closed by supremacy. You're legit a punching bag, truth hurts lmfao

oh the irony

What irony? that my clan is pulling 50 fighting 6 other clans, NO PROBLEMS WITH MAINS AT ALL? And that Doom is still fighting you on corp hill, complain about your mains, just as I did? That irony? I haven't fought a clan with mains since the week after my clans opening trip, guess which clan we fought our first week that was the only problem with mains. Yours ty

What irony? that my clan is pulling 50 fighting 6 other clans, NO PROBLEMS WITH MAINS AT ALL? And that Doom is still fighting you on corp hill, complain about your mains, just as I did? That irony? I haven't fought a clan with mains since the week after my clans opening trip, guess which clan we fought our first week that was the only problem with mains. Yours ty

Heh, i find it funny that you complain about mains as an excuse to hide the fact that your clan dropped numbers massively and that you couldn't compete with the big dogs. We don't bring mains, and we completely fucked your clan up on your opening trip, while you don't even come near us anymore because you simply are scared. You bring mains in fact, a lot of them, so don't try to put something on someone else without looking in the mirror first. Proud to say that CD are pulling 80+ every single week and are dicking clans in the wilderness. 

It's okay to be bad, just accept it instead of making up excuses heh, btw 120s cant hit 80s on corp hill, not sure if math is a hard subject for you xD

Heh, i find it funny that you complain about mains as an excuse to hide the fact that your clan dropped numbers massively and that you couldn't compete with the big dogs. We don't bring mains, and we completely fucked your clan up on your opening trip, while you don't even come near us anymore because you simply are scared. You bring mains in fact, a lot of them, so don't try to put something on someone else without looking in the mirror first. Proud to say that CD are pulling 80+ every single week and are dicking clans in the wilderness. 

It's okay to be bad, just accept it instead of making up excuses heh, btw 120s cant hit 80s on corp hill, not sure if math is a hard subject for you xD

No need to want to compete with a clan that only sits on corp hill and has mains. gl in your rivalry

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Shut the fuck up lmfao, you had envy helping you and you lost the rivalry where you moved up and eventually got closed by supremacy. You're legit a punching bag, truth hurts lmfao

Hey , atleast they have clean water where @@Hormone lives. you shouldn't pipe up filthy abandoned street dog.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you must have joined after the ass beating then lmao

No need to want to compete with a clan that only sits on corp hill and has mains. gl in your rivalry

Ye i feel the same way, CD doesn't want to fight main clans so you can have fun fighting low tier clans such as Envy and such lmfao. 

By the way 95-45 real quick, and by the way you dont want to compete, because you simply cant compete. Your leadership are so bad that they brought mass invites to their opening trip and has been pulling 40-50 every weekend from that weekend. Feels like you got the hype, and completely blew it lmfao, same old Olympus. 

Btw it's okay to be bad, just get it through your thick head :)

Im looking at every fight you've had vs doom at corp hill atm, nothing but mains in team-7 capes sitting on the fight, and mains sniping ranks. I'm not the only one saying you bring mains, the doom kids who fight you every weekend also complain about them, not sure what you're trying to say :P

have fun with ur corp hill rivalry, while my clan 50v50s fs,ub,envy, and any other clan that can pull 40+

Im looking at every fight you've had vs doom at corp hill atm, nothing but mains in team-7 capes sitting on the fight, and mains sniping ranks. I'm not the only one saying you bring mains, the doom kids who fight you every weekend also complain about them, not sure what you're trying to say :P

have fun with ur corp hill rivalry, while my clan 50v50s fs,ub,envy, and any other clan that can pull 40+

You look at every fight yeah? Surely you should have 100 pictures then, and the mains exactly hitting the pures. So i surely expect you to reply to me with pictures of MAINS hitting PURES, if you dont have any, stop wasting my time :) 

Doom say we bring mains because we're in a rivalry, what did they say before that? They were sucking our dicks as usual and begging us not to dick them. But sure bro, keep fighting Envy and brown sticky stuff while were pulling 80+ and owning the wilderness, feels good to be #1 :) 

you must have joined after the ass beating then lmao

ass beating? imagine having "core" members wanting to leak to the rival clan for a way out lmfao. 

(22:01:40) <Ari> ThatBoyRange
(22:01:47) <ThatBoyRange> ?
(22:01:51) <Ari> i have
(22:01:53) <Ari> a proposition
(22:01:59) <ThatBoyRange> what
(22:02:02) <Ari> well
(22:02:07) <Ari> between u and i
(22:02:12) <Ari> we both know i didnt leak u leadrboads
(22:02:15) <Ari> or intro on ur site
(22:02:18) <Ari> anyhow
(22:02:26) <Ari> im willing
(22:02:28) <Ari> to get u some stuff
(22:02:37) <Ari> in exchange for the truth about myself and some money
(22:03:20) <Ari> i own doom forums youtube and i have access to an abundance of information that you would be willing to pay for.
(22:03:46) <ThatBoyRange> and
(22:03:57) <ThatBoyRange> what do you want for doom info
(22:04:06) <Ari> truth about myself
(22:04:09) <Ari> and money
(22:04:20) <ThatBoyRange> how much gp
(22:04:54) <Ari> fair amount
(22:05:29) <ThatBoyRange> in the region of?
(22:05:49) <Ari> well
(22:05:53) <Ari> i have leaks, account info
(22:05:55) <Ari> forum info
(22:05:58) <Ari> domain is owned by me
(22:06:02) <Ari> which u could redirect
(22:06:09) <Ari> youtube owned by me
(22:06:17) <Ari> owl's ingame account
(22:06:19) <ThatBoyRange> i want proof
(22:06:25) <ThatBoyRange> first
(22:06:26) <Ari> proof
(22:07:04) <ThatBoyRange> yes
(22:07:13) <Ari> meaning
(22:07:45) <ThatBoyRange> screenie or something
(22:07:47) <ThatBoyRange> you have
(22:08:09) <Ari> k one sec
(22:08:42) <ThatBoyRange> and what price do you want for it all
(22:08:55) <Ari> we will discuss
(22:10:27) <ThatBoyRange> ok
(22:10:34) <ThatBoyRange> show me screenshot of forum info
(22:10:40) <ThatBoyRange> owls acc
(22:10:49) <Ari> add
(22:10:50) <Ari> 0wi
(22:11:24) <Ari> wats ur rsn
(22:11:44) <ThatBoyRange> thatboirang3
(22:11:56) <Ari> turn pm on
(22:13:00) <Ari> i can also show u
(22:13:03) <Ari> the godaddy acc
(22:13:04) <Ari> of the domain
(22:13:06) <Ari> if u'd like
(22:13:28) <Ari> which u could redirect to a page saying doom closed join cd
(22:13:44) <ThatBoyRange> ok
(22:14:01) <Ari> whats ur offer for owl's account alone
(22:14:09) <Ari> and then
(22:14:10) <Ari> the domain
(22:16:15) <Ari> i have forums account and leaks too
(22:16:20) <Ari> but we'll discuss that on teamspeak
(22:17:40) <ThatBoyRange> i want it all
(22:17:44) <ThatBoyRange> but whats ur price
(22:18:12) <Ari> hmmm
(22:18:28) <ThatBoyRange> if it some cauliflower price were not interested
(22:19:14) <Ari> owl account 15m, youtube 5m, domain ownership 100m, then 5m per topic leaked off doom's leaderboards
(22:19:30) <Ari> 5m per staff members forum acount (whichever u need)
(22:19:40) <Ari> and this is reoccuring
(22:19:46) <Ari> whenever u get a new topic off lb
(22:20:21) <Ari> its a package deal
(22:20:38) <Ari> its all the propaganda u need and more
(22:20:40) <Ari> and its permanent
(22:20:44) <Ari> theyll never figure it out
(22:20:52) <Ari> even if i told u and u told them
(22:20:54) <Ari> they wouldnt believe u
(22:21:09) <Ari> this is a permanent deal
(22:22:32) <Ari> this is a serious offer all i want is immunity from flame and propaganda aswell as my $
(22:22:38) <Ari> and ill help u out with what u need
(22:24:55) <Ari> ThatBoyRange
(22:24:58) <Ari> 'u still with me here
(22:26:06) <ThatBoyRange> ye i am
(22:26:30) <Ari> so what do u think
(22:27:28) <ThatBoyRange> whos staff accs u got
(22:27:41) <Ari> all
(22:28:04) <ThatBoyRange> gimme user name to one of them
(22:28:22) <Ari> how would i do 5m per topic then
(22:28:28) <Ari> hmmm didnt think that thru fml
(22:28:38) <Ari> u dont need the infos if i have them
(22:28:38) <Ari> dw
(22:28:52) <ThatBoyRange> i want the accs
(22:29:02) <Ari> im sure u do lol
(22:29:07) <Ari> easier like this tho
(22:29:12) <Ari> if i charge u 100m for acp
(22:29:18) <Ari> i could rat u out
(22:29:20) <Ari> and gg 100m
(22:29:23) <Ari> if u pay per topic
(22:29:25) <Ari> we're both safe
(22:29:33) <ThatBoyRange> you can still rat us out
(22:29:46) <ThatBoyRange> personally i dont think you have the accounts
(22:29:58) <ThatBoyRange> all i want is the users names to 2 of them
(22:30:01) <ThatBoyRange> not passes
(22:30:23) <Ari> tbr
(22:30:26) <Ari> if im leaking u topics
(22:30:28) <Ari> how can i rat u out
(22:30:41) <ThatBoyRange> i think you're tryna bullbrown sticky stuff me right now
(22:30:50) <ThatBoyRange> since you won't pm 2 staff usernames
(22:31:03) <Ari> tell me
(22:31:07) <Ari> how im gonna leak u topics
(22:31:12) <Ari> then bullbrown sticky stuff u
(22:31:13) <Ari> ?
(22:31:40) <ThatBoyRange> because i have my own staff forum account
(22:31:51) <ThatBoyRange> so?
(22:31:58) <ThatBoyRange> im testing you
(22:32:05) <ThatBoyRange> if you havn't noticed

Log ended: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 23:18:49 GMT Standard Time

You look at every fight yeah? Surely you should have 100 pictures then, and the mains exactly hitting the pures. So i surely expect you to reply to me with pictures of MAINS hitting PURES, if you dont have any, stop wasting my time :)

Doom say we bring mains because we're in a rivalry, what did they say before that? They were sucking our dicks as usual and begging us not to dick them. But sure bro, keep fighting Envy and brown sticky stuff while were pulling 80+ and owning the wilderness, feels good to be #1 :)

yeah, everytime you type a sentence it makes no sense, as I said. Gl with your rivalry

Exactly no pictures, all propaganda, now kyp lmfao.

Gl fighting Envy guys, dont get dicked by hassan l0l

not going to bother with you, I can provide all the proof in the world, you'll still say its not your mains, and it's somehow olympus mains, or another clans mains that are sniping the fight. gl in your rivalry, hope you don't bring more mains

not going to bother with you, I can provide all the proof in the world, you'll still say its not your mains, and it's somehow olympus mains, or another clans mains that are sniping the fight. gl in your rivalry, hope you don't bring more mains

then provide the proof big guy lol, i still see sentences with no meaning yet no pictures....